Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Leave of Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave of Absence

I'm going to be scarce around here for the next two to three weeks. The movers are coming on Thursday which means Wednesday will be the last day I have access and we are rolling on out bright and early Saturday! Anyway, you guys can stop celebrating - I'll be back after we get net access up and running in our new home. Just thought I'd let you know so no one would be concerned that I got run over by a truck or left in a huffy fit or something. I really am excited about this move - and scared just a little bit which just adds to the adrenalin!

Jennifer

Jennifer,

My email is Mahdi2@aol.com. Send me an email and I'll give you my phone number. If you get hung up and it takes you longer than planned I'll be back here on the 25th. I will be gone 6/20 to 6/25. Good luck. I hope to meet some of you in the Boston area this year (my step daughter is in college in Boston)

Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Jennifer:

GOOD LUCK and I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL adventure as you climb your way up to Boston! Just think of the memories you are going to have! Keep us posted if you can and we'll be thinking about you!

Comment

Jennifer,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck to you as you make this transition. I look forward to "seeing" you again soon!

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Jennifer,

Good luck with the move and everything. You will definately be in my thoughts over the next couple of weeks.....Robin..you too!!! I haven't been online for the last few days, Jennifer, so I never responded to your email . Check your mail when you can...I'll send you my phone number. If you need anything, you can call....

Kris
          "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
          Douglas Adams

Comment

I'm back

Jennifer

Comment

Welcome to your new home. How was the trip? Did you make memories? I'm sorry I wasn't here for your passage though our neighborhood. Maybe the next time!!!

Luanne
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome back!

So how was the trip? I can't even imagine who you guys did it with 4 children.

Jenn

Comment

Hi Jennifer!!

I am glad you made it to Boston safely. I hope, Jon, and the kids are doing well.

Sincerely,

Christy

Comment

Glad you made it safely to Boston. I wish you luck in getting your family settled and getting to know your new area.

Keep us posted.

Jennifer
                    Needs

Comment

Jennifer,

hope your trip went well and that you are adjusting to living in Boston. I hear it is beautiful there!!! How are the kids doing?

Robin

Comment

Jennifer--

Welcome back! I hope that the transition went smoothly. Any stories from the great Streeter adventure? Hopefully Jon likes what he has seen of the program so far. Good luck with settling in.

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                        X