Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Found our photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found our photo

I was Googling all of your names, and I found a photo from our last get together... Ahh, the memories...

Yes, heidi and nellie made such a lovely cake.

J.

Comment

ummm .... hello???

Comment

YOU were at your garage sale...

J.

Comment

I'd like to think my alter-stepford-ego wouldn't deign to have a garage sale.

I'm sure I was overseeing my cake emporium ...

Comment

I love it!!
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Is it bad that I actually adore those dresses and wish women still wore that everyday...? I know, I'm weird. My good gay friend calls me June Cleaver. :huh:

Comment

Does anyone remember why I am holding an umbrella??

Oh --- I was probably missing home and HAD to have it in the picture.

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I can't remember why you had the umbrella, and I also cannot believe I am sitting there without my gloves on. Though the blue collar is my favorite dress.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I was in the pic too, just hadn't popped out of the cake yet.

Comment

Comment

:funnycry:

Comment

Originally posted by monkey7247
                            I was in the pic too, just hadn't popped out of the cake yet.
                            ahhh ... THAT'S why I wasn't involved in the baking of this one. I don't make THOSE kinds of cakes.

Comment

But you could...and you have the pan to do it. :>

Comment

Working...
                              X