Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I LOVE YARD SALES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE YARD SALES

Can you tell???

Today, I spent a total of $25. Here's what I got.

BRAND NEW Roomba (Seriously, still in box w/ plastic and everything! $2.50!!!)

BRAND NEW backpack picnic basket/cooler w/ service for four. ($4 - Still had the $90 price tag on it!!)

BRAND NEW Serving dish

Leather loop rug (5 x 7) in chocolate brown (and it is smokin' hot!)

The Sims and THREE expansion packs (Goodbye, productivity!)

Two "How to Host a Murder" Games

...and a few other things...

HOW COOL IS THAT...????!!!!!

:wee: :wee: :wee:

Wow- I've never been that lucky. The yard sales I go to usually have a rack of fully lined shoulder padded sweaters from the 80s, some 8-track tapes and if I'm lucky, a selection of rhinestone Christmas tree pins.

Jenn

oh and the ceremic Christmas tree with the mini lights that every senior center has as a craft project...

Comment

Wow! That's an awesome yard sale! You got some good stuff!
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Well, that was four hours of different yard sales, but it was fun! (Seriously, SO and I are huge dorks - this is usually how we spend our Saturday mornings. )

Comment

Wow, those are great bargains!

Comment

ohhh...I have a bad rummage sale addiction. Dh refuses to go with me anymore because I like to haggle like a fishwife. That is the fun!

Congrats on the bargain.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I have been wanting to go "rummage" sale-ing (as we northern NY folk call it...) for WEEKS!!!! DH says no way because we are moving in a month and already have too much stuff. I want to look for baby things and now I am just going to have to wait until we get to La Crosse.

Comment

I got the same response. DH said, "They don't have garage sales in Ohio?" Well, yes, but the good stuff might not be there!!!
                -Deb
                Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

I knooooooow.

Comment

That's a gold star day! Lucky you! I would have been thrilled to get just one of those steals on any given Saturday! How's that Roomba working out for you? I had considered getting one of those at one point.

I absolutely love garage sales! The thrill of the hunt for the bargain is so fun! I know it makes perfect sense with our financial status now, but I can still imagine us doing it when we're not so bad off.
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Michael, my friend Jenna, and I are having a yard sale this weekend. Anyone looking for anything in particular?

Comment

Working...
                      X