Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day-

I hope everyone is able to get outside and play. It looks like we might actually have some sunshine today so we'll be in the pool.

I was thinking about taking a drive past the Ft. Sam Houston National Cemetary but thought better of it.

Don't forget to take a moment and thank our Veterans and remember our military personnel.

Jenn

i am truly greatful to all who have served and are serving. to their family members, you are my heros too. i dont know how you do it.

love to all.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Happy Memorial Day to you!!

In our history, there have been so many very brave men and women of strong conviction that have stepped up for the love of our country. It's really awe-inspiring.

I agree with rainbabies, the families are also making such huge sacrifices -- thank you.
      Alison

Comment

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Very well said. Thank you!
            Cristina
            IM PGY-2

Comment

thank you to all who have served, and to the families who have kept things going at home. You are all much more brave & generous than I.

Comment

Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Thank you to all those serving and their families.
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Thank you to all who have served our country.

Jenn, I thought of you this morning when our town had it's annual parade. I hope you and Nikolai have a nice day.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Originally posted by Genivieve
                        thank you to all who have served, and to the families who have kept things going at home. You are all much more brave & generous than I.

A heartfelt THANK YOU to all who have served/are serving our country.

Comment

Working...
                        X