Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

what should you be doing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should you be doing right now?

me?? cleaning. the house is gross. sofar i have managed to re-organize everyone's toys and put the books away...oh, and sprinkle the carpet with baking soda.

i still have four beds to change, vacuum, mop, dust and two bathrooms to fully scrub. ahh...the joys of a boy who loves to play aiming games while peeing.

sitting here will acomplish nothing.

anyone else?
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

umm making pancakes, and TJs chicken maple breakfast sausages, for the kids. I also need to throw in some more laundry and fold the dry stuff.

Comment

Showering and going to work.

Just walked the dog and I'm sweaty and gross.

Jenn

Comment

Studying for boards. However, I'm playing on the computer, watching the view, and drinking my coffee.
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

My constant battle versus the laundry monster. I could win today if I did another load.

I should be planting in the yard, packing for our vacation next week and getting a neighbor kid lined up to water the plants and feed the cats. The last one is kind of critical.

DD was supposed to be having her birthday party today. She turned eight a few weeks ago and I was trying to wedge in her party between yesterday's last day of school events and our vacation plans this weekend. Instead.....she got stomach flu. Lots' o vomit. It's been a long night - and she missed out on all the last day of school fun. At least her teacher called to say goodbye. I cancelled the party last night and now she's resting on the couch.

What I really need is a nap.
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working! :huh:
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I should be getting DD's bathed for the day so we can go to the library. I also should be getting my behind on the treadmill so that I can reach my target weight by the time we leave for Vegas on the 19th. YIKES 6 pounds to go. It's not looking pretty!! :huh:
              Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Weeding. Ugh, how I hate weeding.
                ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

I should finish packing for our trip to Florida in the morning. I need to return shorts to Kohls (Too tight! ), and picking up some decongestant and ear plugs for DD. She has the hardest time on planes. Thank goodness laundry is done and kitchen clean. I hate coming home from vacation to face all of that.

Comment

As ever, I need to do more laundry and PACK!!!!!!!! (Hey, with as many of us as are moving, why don't we have a smiley that is packing???)

I mean pack EVERYTHING, but especially DS's room. I sold DS's bedroom furniture on craigslist and the buyer is coming tonight to get it. DS is getting our furniture, and we're getting new! (a king-size bed woohoo! )

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheBeach

I mean pack EVERYTHING, but especially DS's room. I sold DS's bedroom furniture on craigslist and the buyer is coming tonight to get it. DS is getting our furniture, and we're getting new! (a king-size bed woohoo! )
                      We got a Cal King when we moved and I have to say I LOVE IT.
                      Congrats!!!!!!
                      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Lily, I'd drink to that! Cheers!
                        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

we got a king in january after i got my inheritance!! we love it!!!

sofar i have finished the kids bedrooms, my bedroom, both baths...and lots of laundry. not folded and put away but clean and dry. i have the livingroom floor to vacuum and the kitchen to get in order. oh, and the little dog needs a bath.

yay, lilly!!! so good to be debt free!!! great job!
                          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I think we're on a full size bed. Smaller than a queen - or would that be double? Either way, dh is 6'3" and barely fits on it (it's Danish, so length-wise it's 200 cm). Dh is 190 cm! We never know what do to with all that space in hotels.
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I should be working too but we all know how much I care at this point (especially if we're getting sc*w*d with bonuses).

I want a king size bed too but will also settle for a room big enough to hold one.

Comment

Working...
                              X