Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello, hello, hello (echo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, hello, hello (echo)

I hate it when I refresh this page, and I'm the only one talking. Geesh, like you people are allowed to have lives outside of this board. Some nerve.

Yes, Chad's on call. I can't play any more minesweeper. My pinky is numb. And, like I really am going to do anything remotely productive.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

I actually had to do some work. Can you believe the nerve? finally I left...

Then I had to prepare a meal for myself and the dude. (he got Arthur's and I got a Wolfgang Puck cheese pizza that I doctored with sauteed onions, mushrooms and spinach.)

He's playing in his room and here I am!

Jenn

Comment

My guilty pleasure when there is nothing new on this site are news sites. I read the news sites from: South Africa, London, NYC, Germany, Sweden, San Antonio (my hometown), Colombia, Mexico, Jewish World Review, and I think that's it. Oh, and Michelle Au's "the underwear drawer" blog. That ought to be enough to keep a person occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper
        My guilty pleasure when there is nothing new on this site are news sites. I read the news sites from: South Africa, London, NYC, Germany, Sweden, San Antonio (my hometown), Colombia, Mexico, Jewish World Review, and I think that's it. Oh, and Michelle Au's "the underwear drawer" blog. That ought to be enough to keep a person occupied.
        I read Michelle Au's blog too.
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

We've been looking at new places to rent nearly every day for the past few weeks and have been super busy with that. I think we've seen about 30 places in the past 6 weeks. That and checking Craig's List for new rental listings several times an hour. Today we saw Knocked Up during an afternoon matinee as it was DH's post call day. It was awesome!!!! A must see.

Comment

i was pissed at dh...was a total wanker to him, fed the fam then went for my nightly walk. he is now in the shower...and you heidi are probably in bed. sorry we werent here for you.
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies
              ...and you heidi are probably in bed. sorry we werent here for you.
              It's okay, Syl. I hope you are feeling better today. Remember that residency causes wankerness and asshattedness. I have to remind myself of this more often, I think. Cut your dh minor amounts of slack, yourself more, and bitch, bitch, bitch away!

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
                Heidi, download Snood. You'll be addicted.
                Oh, I've been there. I have actually downloaded about every computer game there is. I go through cycles of addiction. Solitaire, Sudoku, Dynomite, Snood, Text Twist, etc. I have played them all. I think I have an addictive personality. Just a bit.

Comment

Between looking for an apartment (gosh 30?) and trying to pretend to work, I have my hands full too. I try to visit and contribute as frequently as I can.

Comment

What is Snood and where do I get it?

alison- I have been a faithful reader of Michelle's blog for 4 years, now. I feel like she is a personal friend or something. If I saw her on the street, I would probably run over to her, give her a hug, kiss on the cheek, and say, "It's so great to see you", as she would be fumbling for her cell phone to call the police!!!

Comment

Heidi, have you tried Mah Jong? That's my new addiction.
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Originally posted by MissCrabette
                        Heidi, have you tried Mah Jong? That's my new addiction.
                        Please. If there is a game out there I haven't tried, it would be one of very, very few.

I have two, yes two closets full of board games. And, I know how to illegally (shhhh) get hundreds of computer games for free. $19.95 a piece is atrocious.

Comment

Well, whatever it is keeping ya'll so busy, I am not enjoying it. Chad is on a really super crappy month, so I am here alone a lot lately.

I've seen him less than two hours all week. He is staying late again tonight for another case that was added on. Am I supposed to be suprised?

My carpets do look nice. Sears did a good job. I'm going to Costco tomorrow in Charlotte (closest one). I'll need to be picking up more dessert wine. Ryan has finished baseball camp, and I am trying to find reasonably priced swimming lessons for the kids (not easy AT ALL!).

What else can I ramble on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
                            I've seen him less than two hours all week. He is staying late again tonight for another case that was added on. Am I supposed to be suprised?

Add-ons are the tool of Satan

Just when you think you can plan something, the Add-on shows up and foils all plans- MWAAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper
                              Originally posted by Vanquisher

Add-ons are the tool of Satan

Just when you think you can plan something, the Add-on shows up and foils all plans- MWAAHAHAHAHAHA
                              ITA.
                              Heidi -- CONGRATS on 70 pounds! I am in AWE!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!
                              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                              X