Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Moving to Ohio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Ohio?

I've seen a few references made about moving to Ohio. Who is moving to Ohio, and to where in Ohio? We're moving to Cleveland from Nashville next Tuesday (19th). Just wondering if anyone else will be near...

You already knew this, but we will! The house we found is in Cleveland Heights. We'll be there sometime the first week of July (orientation starts the 9th).
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Sandy,

We'll be neighbors!!!! I'm glad you guys ended up on the east side of Cleveland, too.

As I was setting up the utilities and such, I was talking to a rep from the Cleveland Plain Dealer and it kind of hit me - the newspaper on my front steps won't be the Tennessean anymore. Anyway, we're really looking forward to the move - just over a week.

Comment

Kelly is heading to Cincinnati w/ her clan. I think Trisha is already in Ohio.

Jenn

Comment

Angie is there too. And Crispan.

You're going to give the Minnesotans some competition!

Comment

Deebs is also moving to Columbus.

I think MN has now officially lost the high member count.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
              Angie is there too. And Crispan.

You're going to give the Minnesotans some competition!
              Crispan is in Columbus.

Remember to let me know if you need any help, suggestions, whatever. I'm not there anymore, but I know the place inside and out.

Heidi - PM me to let me know where you decided on buying!

Comment

Yup, we'll be about four to five hours south of you, actually two miles from the Ohio river/KY border. (My husband is a bit horrified, actually). Best of luck with your move.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

(My husband is a bit horrified, actually).
                  why, cause you're close to kentucky? come closer dahling...to west virgina!
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
                  X