Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Help wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wanted

Wanted:

Professional transcriber needed to type out all posts on medicalspouse.com until member gets internet service established after long distance move. Will need to fed ex work to member daily. Pay is negotiable.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

you can call me and i'll update you! i have done that before with janet the planet....i would just read topics to her and she would pick which one she wanted to hear.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies
      you can call me and i'll update you! i have done that before with janet the planet....i would just read topics to her and she would pick which one she wanted to hear.
      Even better, I have free long distance, and I can call you!
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

DH is/was in charge of setting up internet service/cable/phone. This is why it isn't done. I refuse to do this task too. Of course, we'll see how long I can hold out.
        Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by house elf
          DH is/was in charge of setting up internet service/cable/phone. This is why it isn't done. I refuse to do this task too. Of course, we'll see how long I can hold out.
          Kelly
          I'm sorry, but we need to prioritize what tasks will be left up to dawkters, and clearly internet service is NOT one of them. :waiting:
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna

I thought we had an MSN rule aboute having internet service established BEFORE any move begins. :waiting:
            I promise to get on this right away. The complex said they can help set up utilities.

Comment

Kelly -
              Are you guys considered "children's" employees or "UC" employees? This months deal with cinci bell is direct tv, home phone, and zoomtown for $86/month for a year. I can email you the flyer with the promo code if you want...so you can give it to DH.
              Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I'm sorry, but we need to prioritize what tasks will be left up to dawkters, and clearly internet service is NOT one of them.

This is true. We can let them be in charge of taking down the Christmas tree every year :P :P Wasn't that Annie's DH?
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

That was Marla. So funny! How long was that tree up?

Someone might have to pose as Kelly and call in to get her phone service hooked up.

Comment

Working...
                  X