Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Do you ever watch Jerry Springer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever watch Jerry Springer?

OK..this is anonymous, so if you want to confess, you can!

Heck NO....what trash!

I confess - I voted, "Heck no, what trash!" I watched it a few times years ago and I just had this sick, nauseated feeling from the complete absense of common sense or compassion on that show. It's entire purpose is completely antithetical to my ideas of "decency".

Jennifer

Comment

Heck--I just go to work and watch the ridiculous situations that people get themselves into and then have to grovel in front of my judge.

My dh occasionally watches these and a few other sleazeball programs like Howard Stern but he knows that I do not approve. However, I can not cast too many proverbial stones because I have my personal weakness for trashy media: Southpark and the National Enquirer. I just love Southpark's irreverance and the scandals in the Enquirer are just so darn interesting!

Kelly

In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I HATE shows like Springer. I find myself embarrassed to admit that these freaks even exist. What a commentary on Americans. (and we wonder why people think we have no couth!)

Jenn

Comment

I've seen it a few times and I think that surely these can not be real people???? I was absolutley shocked to discover that people were disrobing like that on national television...and well...the situations that the people found themselves in on this show were just shocking...even if they weren't real..why would anyone go on tv and pretend that they were?????

Kris
          "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
          Douglas Adams

Comment

My problem with Jerry Springer besides the aforementioned issues and smutty content is those ridiculous guests swearing every other word make it hard to follow with all the bleeps and moving around trying to fight each other.

I think Jerry is pretty much a joke, being the former mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio and getting caught with a prostitute. I guess he is the same as many other politicians.

Some people must appreciate the show if it is still on the air. I mostly run across it flipping though channels on late night television and quickly skip over it.

Jennifer
            Needs

Comment

Working...
            X