Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you putting off until tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you putting off until tomorrow?

Finishing my assignment for the class I took this week. I need to hurry up, since we leave on vacation Monday morning.

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Well I did a yard sale today and will do it again tomorrow. Once that's done, it's boxing up whatever didn't sell and having charity come pick it up. Then it's cleaning the garage. I swear I must have the worst garage ever!!!

Absolutely no organization skills here...
    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I am procrastinating cleaning up. I want to sort stuff for a garage sale of sorts and really do a deep-clean...and it's a brilliant fantasy....when I actually get to doing something though I start thinking "I wonder what's going on at the iMSN...."
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Nothing.

I'm about to lose it, to be honest. Monday is a deadline for 2 more of my disseration chapters. I have to pack for Germany. I have to teach 4 days next week and grade the final and calculate final grades on the Friday before I leave for Germany. I have to finish up a freelance translation project by Tuesday. I have to find some slacks that don't make me look fat against the backdrop of skinny German ladies.

Seriously, I'm going to lose it. Either that, or I'm going to get to Germany and just crash there for 8 weeks instead of actually working.
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Packing to go out of town. I'm not looking forward to this aspects of this trip.

(But I just gave myself a little attitude adjustment and changed it to aspects of this trip instead of the whole trip. *deep breath in*)

Comment

Everything!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Finishing a ginormous demographics project that my colleague didn't finish so that I don't have to take it on my "Vacation". (she went on vacation...and passed it on to me...but that's what happens when you're a peon)

Finishing emptying my bathroom and Nikolai's room of stuff so the redo can start tomorrow

Packing for a week for two people in one suitcase. (I may be dreaming)

That's enough for one days worth of procrastination.

Jenn

Comment

nothing, really.

if i could put of an attending's dtr's b-day party and tomorrow night's graduation that would be great.

now i have to go get a present for a 3yo. dh thinks i'll meet people. i have already met the attending stepfords...i dont want to meet anymore.

p.s. i was just told about the b-day party.
                ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

straightening up so the cleaning lady can actually clean on Monday...
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

We're having a ride on a boat tomorrow - so I'm only procrastinating getting our things together for a day of fun (sunscreen, hats, waters)... not so bad for tomorrow anyway because I should have some time in the morning.

In general it's worse. I'm procrastinating getting our family ready to be gone for two months of external rotations. Today I filled out the form for having mail forwarded - that was good.

Comment

Everything important!!!!
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Doing a work project that I didn't get a chance to finish last week due to all the moving crap I was doing instead. And the constant state of decluttering that I'll be in for the next 4 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                        X