Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What Pets do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  What Pets do you have?

We have our little mischevious australian shepherd, Molly, and two toads

Kris
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
    Douglas Adams
    Today's Vocabulary Quiz
    Linked Scripts are not allowed

Sadly, for the first time in my life, I am pet-less (word?). However, my boys keep me plenty busy.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

hehehe...I was just going to ask if my husband counts as a pet too

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."
      Douglas Adams
      Today's Vocabulary Quiz
      Linked Scripts are not allowed

Comment

Three cats and a dog. Rascal, Darla, Trouble and Petey. (and Rick, of course)

Jenn

Comment

We have one dog named Buddy and four boys who keep him plenty busy!

Robin

Comment

Sadie and CG, two funny cats, a little munchkin named Avery and a big guy who is in the doghouse most of the time, my husband.

jennifer
            Needs

Comment

Two cats and four teenagers!!!

Luanne
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Three cats -- I am nuts about them.

Sally
                Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Two cats - brother and sis from the same litter: a gorgeous grey tabby named Muffin and her brother is an equally gorgeous, long-haired orange tabby named Pumpkin. These cats are unlike any cats I've ever seen! They will not under any circumstances defend themselves and behave more like sweet little CALM dogs (they let the kids do just about anything with them and absolutely love sleeping in the children's beds with them - even if they get kicked or a child rolls over them)! My neighbor (also a cat owner) calls them "eccentric". I guess that's a good label for them!

We had a lab as big as a horse but had to give him to a couple who were much more suited to his needs (poor baby needed a lot of land to run on and access to a lake to swim in).

Jennifer

Comment

A VERY neurotic 3 legged dog whose world will be turned upside down when the baby gets here in February.

Wendy

Comment

Two fish: one koi named cookie, and one comet named popcicle. The girls named them...

Janet

Comment

One codependent black lab mix who is afraid of airplanes and thunderstorms and one Maine Coon mix cat who takes care of the big scaredy cat dog! I wish we could get more but I've been told to wait until we move to larger living quarters. Oh, and of course, we lost Jacques, the little Persian kitten over Thanksgiving - but he is in our memories!

Janet - I love those names. That is too cute.

Comment

Wow...this is really interesting! I love all of the names...but I have one question...Wendy, what happened to your poor little dog? How did he lose his leg....

Kris

Comment

I wish I had a dollar for every person that's 1) asked me what happened to my dog's leg, and 2) asked me if his name is either Lucky or Tripod! People have actually yelled across parking lots wanting to know what happened to his leg! Occasionally, just to be mean, I'll act like I didn't know it was missing and get a little panicky-- like"Oh my goodness, it was just here a minute ago!" I know, mean.

Basically, I'd had him 4 days when he got into a metal fireproof box. I had gotten something out of the box and had left the lid up. Being the nosy little animal that he is, he got into it, the lid shut on his leg and broke it. The vet splinted it for about a month until it became obvious that it wasn't going to heal, then had to amputate. He was 5 months old at the time. He's now 8 years old. He gets around fine- runs so fast you can't catch him.

And no, his name isn't Lucky or Tripod. It's Satchmo.

Wendy

Comment

Our codependent black lab mix just had a vet appointment yesterday and received some magic pills! Hopefully, these pills will cure her *severe* separation anxiety! It has reached the point where it takes me 15 minutes to leave the house in the mornings because she zooms to every door that I am trying to walk towards in an attempt to trick her! My husband can easily block her but I have trouble getting past a 70 pound dog who is absolutely intent on going with me! Poor thing! I came home from church this morning and I noticed these wet paw prints - I couldn't imagine how her paws had become wet inside. . .I followed the tracks and they led to our SHOWER. She was apparently sleeping in our shower while I was gone! This is a new and rather sad development. I'm really hoping these pills kick in SOON for her sake, and mine!

Comment

Working...
                              X