Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

iphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! My husband's making noises about getting a Wii. Ostensibly for me, of course. [/quote]

This has been a topic of conversation for a while now. I still haven't given in. He settled on a new MP3 player with 20G as an anniversary/father's day gift. See I made sure to plan the wedding date around father's day so I could get away with the joint holiday gift every year!!!

Cell phones really aren't my thing. The only features I really use on mine are the calculator and occassionally the calendar. I can't wait until my Sprint contract ends in December so I can switch providers. I hate that they won't let me change plans w/o renewing our contract. I have WAY too many minutes every month and it kills me to pay for things I don't need.
    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Originally posted by MD/PhD Wife
      Ha! My husband's making noises about getting a Wii. Ostensibly for me, of course.
      Wii's are awseome. Best videogame platform ever.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
        Today at DD's gymnastics class I thought, "if I had an iPhone I could look up the bakery's number and call them to change the cake pick up time while watching DD1 tumble and corralling DD2." Just like the commercial. I've officially talked myself into it. Phew! That took longer than usual.

I'm so excited. :wee:
        Can't you just call information? After giving you the number, they automatically transfer the call, so there's no need to write anything down. I just saved you $500.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
          Wii's are awseome. Best videogame platform ever.
          Oh, I'm fully aware of that; I've played with one, and there are even at least two games I know I really like already, and I know we'll probably eventually get one. But...I already have a PS2, a GameCube, and a DS, none of which I play with with *any* kind of regularity, and it's not like he's going to have a ton of time to play, either...and when he does have time to play video games, he prefers computer-based ones anyway, where he can use the full keyboard (I think the latest Diablo game is currently in rotation; he also plays a lot of roller coaster tycoon).

When I have free time (which is almost never, it seems), I prefer to read. Or catch up on iMSN and my rss feeds on google reader.
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I hate to admit this.... What rock am I living under? I just read this thread and I have never heard of an iphone. We have cingular too. What am I missing?
            Needs

Comment

potentially the greatest cell phone ever.

It's the number 1 purchase we will make upon my husband's return. In fact, it's the sole reason why we decided to stay with Cingular.

Jenn

Comment

oh. Most impressive.
                Needs

Comment

Wall Street Journal review of iPhone...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1182893 ... side_today

Comment

well then ... CALL ME!

Comment

Green, just green with envy. I'm so hooked into Verizon...

Comment

Working...
                      X