Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Someone tell me to get off of the computer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone tell me to get off of the computer.

We leave tomorrow for our vacation.

The house looks like my college dorm room (even though I gave it a good cleaning yesterday. thanks to my band of Tasmanian devils.

I need to clean up again, pack, clean out the turtle's *house*, take Andrew to the orthodontist and basically....I have a boatload of work to do.

Instead of doing anything I have had my behind planted at the computer while the kids continue on their path of destruction.

Will someone PLEASE slap me and tell me to get responsible today.

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I would slap you and tell you to be responsible, but I would only be a hypocrite.

So, instead I say, "Welcome to the club!"

Comment

It's terrible. Procrastination is an awful thing!

kris

Comment

Just one more thread!!

Try closing the browser and clearing the history so your fingers can't autopilot back to the board quite as easily? Then quick find a task to do to get the ball rolling for productivity. Good luck!!
        Alison

Comment

Re: Someone tell me to get off of the computer.

Originally posted by PrincessFiona

kris

I couldn't find a "slap" emoticons, but here's a "poke"...maybe a "prod"?

Comment

Re: Someone tell me to get off of the computer.

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
            Originally posted by PrincessFiona

kris

I couldn't find a "slap" emoticons, but here's a "poke"...maybe a "prod"?

I did finally get my kitchen clean. I consider that a good enough excuse to pop back online for a second. :>

Comment

I second this disgust with myself. I have loads to do, I have to do work for school and work for work, and I don't want to do ANY of it! I have managed so far today to make coffee and plant myself in front of the TV with my laptop. Such progress. Help!

Ach!

Comment

Working...
              X