Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

weirdness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weirdness?

when i come on here...there is a flag alerting me to a new post and the user name is new next to the post. but when i click it, the new post isnt there.

like the 'amy' thread. it says kris posted, so i clicked on it, and only cheri's name is there.

in the debate section, eric was the last post...but only kris is there.

wth? is it my computer?
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Hmm, I don't see a new post so Kris probably deleted it if it was spam. I do see that Eric was the last one to post in debates and I don't see that anyone has responded to the Amy thread. :huh:
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

in the home section, it says DCJenn posted last, but it' vishenka.

i guess maybe i need to step away from the computer. :huh:

Comment

Clearly, the system is getting ready to implode for when I leave tomorrow....I'm taking my cell phone, but I won't have internet access
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

it's STILL doing it!!! the debate section says gray matter wife was the last to post...but tara's is the last one when i click on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies

it's STILL doing it!!! the debate section says gray matter wife was the last to post...but tara's is the last one when i click on it.
            Am I wreaking havoc on the system??? Oh, NO!! My husband says I am BAD LUCK with anything electronic. My former secretary wouldn't let me anywhere near the copier...if she saw me even HEADED in that direction, she swooped in and grabbed the papers, cursing me out under her breath, I am sure.

Comment

Try clearing your cache - you may be getting old pages.

Comment

Rainbabies- I am having problems with this too. I know it's frustrating. I thought it was just my computer, but I guess not now. It seems to come and go. Sometimes I post and it doesn't show up. When I look at the profiles of others, I can see what they've posted but some of those threads don't show up in my index. Also, my signature reverts back to a former signature from time to time. AND, when I click on a new post symbol (yellow sheet) the website will tell me there are no new posts.

There's a dark cloud looming...

Comment

cheri, i dont know what a cache is.

i just clicked on the home section again...says pinkpickles made a post...but still the only one that comes up is vishenka.

graymatter...what are you doing!!??

Comment

Go to Tools/Internet Options and click "Delete cookies" and "Delete files" - then close and re-open your browser that should help.

Comment

Greymatter stirred the pot into an out-of-control sloshing-out-of-the-sides whirlpool of destruction, taking our server with it.

Actually, I've been having these problems for a few days now.

Comment

The server is just realing from the *republican* support in the debate forums. I'm sure if Tara and Graymatterwife would convert to supporting Hillary that things would return to normal.

:>
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

don't forget global warming and Hurricanes Katrina AND Rita.

Jenn

Comment

thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna
                              Originally posted by PrincessFiona
                              The server is just realing from the *republican* support in the debate forums. I'm sure if Tara and Graymatterwife would convert to supporting Hillary that things would return to normal.

:>
                              Oh Sh*#, now not only are we responsible for polluted water, starving children, and the poor education system, we are going to be resposible for the shut down of iMSN.
                              No, seriously...I am a JINKS!!! Damn!

But I am going to vanish here for a couple of days because my folks are coming into town. So maybe the system will recover...

Comment

Working...
                              X