Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kelly watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly watch

OK- I'm not worried about Kelly getting through her husbands crappy fellowship, and I'm not worried about Kelly surviving her foray into SAHP life...

But someone is going to have to put a 24 hour watch on her if Harry Potter is offed.

OK, Kelly, sign us up in hourly increments to check in on you!

Jenn

or what if I off someone? Can you all pitch in for bail money and say it was temporary medical spouse insanity?

I'm taking DD up to my mom's on Wednesday night to spend a Harry Day with DS on Thursday and do somethings that are age appropriate for him.

and yes, I'll be wearing my Muggle t-shirt. (the shame!) In truth, I'm much more excited about book number 7. I might actually be off the internet for a couple of days for once.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Good point. I'm starting to get a little stressed out about that myself.

Comment

She loves Harry, she can't kill him. It would be like killing her literary child.

But watch out for those house elves, those small, comedic, dull witted creatures are going to take over the world.

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by house elf
          She loves Harry, she can't kill him. It would be like killing her literary child.

But watch out for those house elves, those small, comedic, dull witted creatures are going to take over the world.

Kelly
          Why was she bawling according to the Washington Post when she finished writing the book? She checked herself into a hotel or something like that and started sobbing... Makes me a *little* bit nervous.

Do I have to buy 2 books so that my daughter doesn't give it all away to me before I have a chance to read it? What do you think?
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I'm in the "super HP freak" category as I asked my AMAZON friend who is an executive there to ship me my book the day it comes out. It's like 6 hour service or something silly like that.

She gets 25 advanced copies to send to her friends and family.

Crazy.

I don't care.
            I can't wait until it comes out.

I LOVE HP!!!
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Now they're talking about a possible encore and saying that Jo (we're THAT close) said "never say never".

She couldn't have killed Harry if she could do a Harry Potter encore.

Comment

...or MAYBE she feels so bad about offing Harry that she is planning a prequel or something of that nature.

We just got our golden ticket to get our copy at Joseph Beth at 12:01 Friday/Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                X