Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

OLD NAME / NEW NAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD NAME / NEW NAME

For those of us who cannot remember!!!!

Luanne123 / Luanne 123

I never changed my name.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Actually luanne this is a decent idea, since we have had former lurkers and posters show back up again.
    I've always been Pinkpickles...well I think I was suzybelle my first few posts, but the Admins changed it for me!

Comment

Ames = AmyDenise

Comment

Cheri = Suzy Sunshine
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

DCJenn= jloreine

although I think I might have to change it again- I'm pretty much going to be SAJenn for a while.

Jenn

Comment

Re: OLD NAME / NEW NAME

Originally posted by Luanne123
            Luanne123 / Luanne 123
            I wasn't worried about you.

Most are easy since sigs have the names or details. I was just surpirsed to make the connection with one and wondered who else I think is new is just someone with a new name.

Comment

OMG, could anyone else understand that?? I would have been horrified to have read such a poorly written post a couple of years ago. Pretty soon I'll stop using caps and punctuation too.

Comment

come to the dark side with me.....the grammar (lack of ) queen
                ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by planet
                  OMG, could anyone else understand that?? I would have been horrified to have read such a poorly written post a couple of years ago. Pretty soon I'll stop using caps and punctuation too.
                  oh pleeeease...we always understand each other...and i'm w/ sylvia ...come to the dark side...LOL!!

Comment

house elf f/k/a kmbsjbcgb a/k/a Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Well now some of you don't need to add your old names. "Keeper of the Sven" was a giveaway.

Mrs. C I recently figured out. Congrats on the switch!! BTDT.

Comment

Working...
                      X