Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Harry Potter Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genivieve
    is it a bad thing that I'm already on pg 269? has anyone seen my children?
    I did get my copy in the mail today! Umm, I read a couple of chapters while visiting L&D (hadn't felt the baby move much and went in for a precaution- everything is fine).

pg 269??!!!! I am only on the second chapter.
    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

I'm starting to agree with the People review (of which I've only read an excerpt) that said it was "Exhausting & Exhilirating". I'm on p 426, and I'm just finding it very stressful. Good, but stressful wondering who & how will bad things happen.

And FTR - I had a few totally free hours this afternoon b/c dh took the boys to a movie.

Comment

I got a copy in the mail at 3:30pm! DH was OK with fending for himself on leftovers for dinner, but then decided we should watch a movie so I am only on page 143. But, I'm up at 5:30 and the boy is sleeping and I'm off to read!!
        Alison

Comment

GMW, I don't seem to get the hype, though I have enjoyed the HP books and movies. :huh: Now, I am probably the only person in this country who never saw Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by planet
            Now, I am probably the only person in this country who never saw Titanic.
            That's okay. The ship sinks in the end you know.

Alison - so sweet your mom came through!

Comment

Now, I am probably the only person in this country who never saw Titanic.

:hey:

The movie is too long. After I heard about the whole spitting off the boat scene, I decided it also sounded ....not for me. I didn't see it either. And like Jenn said, you know what happens!

Comment

I'M DONE! I'M DONE! Have we started a discussion thread yet? I'll start one and make sure people know its only for those that have read it if not!
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Me too!

Comment

I am probably the only person in this country who never saw Titanic.
                    Nope! I haven't, either.

Oh, we got a copy of HP at Target yesterday for $18, and they also have them at Costco for about that - haven't started it yet, we're too busy trying to use our weekend to get the bedroom and bathroom organized.
                    Sandy
                    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Finished earlier today. It would have been faster if I didn't have stupid things to take care of, like bathing, packing, and eating. Plus, my daughter was a nightmare on the plane last night. Ack!

Loved the book. Loved it!
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I finished, I finished! I would love to discuss!

Comment

We are currently discussing the book here:
                          http://medicalspouse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14861

and here:
                          http://medicalspouse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14864

But don't click on either if you don't want to know - you have been warned!

Comment

We have swimming lessons this week which takes up a lot of time (usually that's a good thing)!!! AHHHHH. I can't believe I'm not done yet!!!!!

I'm only on page 311 and DYING to get more read when my kids are in bed tonight!!!!!
                            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn
                              We have swimming lessons this week which takes up a lot of time (usually that's a good thing)!!! AHHHHH. I can't believe I'm not done yet!!!!!

I'm only on page 311 and DYING to get more read when my kids are in bed tonight!!!!!
                              IMO - the 2nd 1/2 is MUCH better then the first half. (I'm not helping am I?) Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
                                Originally posted by Flynn

IMO - the 2nd 1/2 is MUCH better then the first half. (I'm not helping am I?) Enjoy!

AHHHH bedtime can't come too soon!!!!!!!
                                Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                                X