Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

HP Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Predictions

Anyone care to make predictions (as long as you haven't read the book and this isn't a spoiler).

I think that Snape dies to save HP in the end, proving that he was a good guy all along....OH...and I don't think that this is the last book.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I want Snape to be good too but I dunno.

I'm firmly convinced this is the last book. For multiple reasons.
    Alison

Comment

OK, I really need to get "with it." This was the first of the Harry Potter-related thread titles I saw, and I thought someone was asking for predictions on Hewlett Packard's stock performance. How nerdy is THAT?

Comment

Someone told me they were going to an HP party and I thought it was some sort of Hewlett Packard party. Release of a new printer?

You aren't the only one who hasn't read the books. :hey:

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
          Someone told me they were going to an HP party and I thought it was some sort of Hewlett Packard party. Release of a new printer?

Thanks for 'fessing up. I thought it was just me. Even my DH knew about the book's release...

Actually, what REALLY made me a nerd was, when I saw the thread, I thought, "Are they referring to Hewlett-Packard [because "HP" is its common slang name] or to Helmrich & Payne [the company whose stock ticker is, in fact, 'HP'...Hewlett-Packard's ticker is 'HPQ']?"

DORK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
            OK, I really need to get "with it." This was the first of the Harry Potter-related thread titles I saw, and I thought someone was asking for predictions on Hewlett Packard's stock performance. How nerdy is THAT?
            I was thinking the same thing. I read the first five but haven't gotten around to 6 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
              Originally posted by cupcake

Thanks for 'fessing up. I thought it was just me. Even my DH knew about the book's release...

Actually, what REALLY made me a nerd was, when I saw the thread, I thought, "Are they referring to Hewlett-Packard [because "HP" is its common slang name] or to Helmrich & Payne [the company whose stock ticker is, in fact, 'HP'...Hewlett-Packard's ticker is 'HPQ']?"

DORK!!!!

I too think Hewlett Packard when I see HP...it just never really appealed to me !

Comment

Working...
              X