Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Vacation!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation!!!

DW and I are packing tonight (if she ever gets home) and heading up to MI for the week. Going to a friends wedding on Sat. and hanging out in the Traverse City/Lake Leelanau area for the rest of the week. Lots of boating, golf, and of course boozing!

Today is the 4 year anniversary of our engagement
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Have fun!
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

have a great time and safe trip.

my dad spent some time in travers city...could rave enough about it.
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Have a good time!!
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your trip.

Comment

Enjoy!

Jenn

Comment

We spent our fifteenth anniversary up there, and I would LOVE to go back. What a beautiful area! We especially enjoyed Sleeping Bear Dunes, the Point Betsie Lighthouse (and the beach close by, on Lake Michigan, not the bay) and we took a drive up to Charlevoix and ate lunch at a restaurant overlooking the drawbridge, so we could check out all of the cool boats as they came back to the marina. Have fun!

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Sleeping Bear Dunes
                I so wanted to hike/slide down the one near the trail path!!
                I too love that area!
                Have a wonderful time laker!

Comment

Originally posted by mommax3
                  We spent our fifteenth anniversary up there, and I would LOVE to go back. What a beautiful area! We especially enjoyed Sleeping Bear Dunes, the Point Betsie Lighthouse (and the beach close by, on Lake Michigan, not the bay) and we took a drive up to Charlevoix and ate lunch at a restaurant overlooking the drawbridge, so we could check out all of the cool boats as they came back to the marina. Have fun!

Sally
                  Isn't that called the Weathervane? I lived in Charlevoix as a kid for a few years. Nice area in the summer. Absolutely ghost town after labor day.

Thanks for the well wishes. Only problem is that I have a swollen eyelid...might be pinkeye :huh:

Comment

Laker- Have a fab time! I am so jealous!!!!!
                    Needs

Comment

we are back. had an awesome time. once i get some time I may post a few pics

Comment

Originally posted by Laker
                        we are back. had an awesome time. once i get some time I may post a few pics
                        YES! Please do!!!

Glad you had fun!!
                        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                        X