Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anybody out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody out there?

Why isn't anyone posting new topics here consistently?

Is it usually like this in the public boards? I bet all the action is going on in the private boards, huh? ::sigh::

you only have 5 more posts to go....

Comment

Originally posted by madeintaiwan
      you only have 5 more posts to go....
      Help me get there. Keeping talking to me pull-lease! :P

Comment

Ugh, I wish too. I'm so far from the private boards...Maybe we can start a thread just to talk back and forth to get our posts up? We could post one word replies

Eileen

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. McPads
          Ugh, I wish too. I'm so far from the private boards...Maybe we can start a thread just to talk back and forth to get our posts up? We could post one word replies

Eileen
          Eileen- That's just what I was thinking... You're my kind of gal.

How's your day going?

What are you doing this weekend?

Comment

sorry gals...one word answers dont do it. neither do emoticons.

you're not missing too much. just post when you have something to say. you'll get there!
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Hi, Jem! I want to help you get there!

Comment

do you have something to add to the recipe forum, parenting, debates?

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies
                  do you have something to add to the recipe forum, parenting, debates?
                  Thank you, Jules! You're too sweet.

I may have something to contribute to the recipe section.
                  Family and babies- n/a
                  Debates- I do it for a living already and really would rather stay away from it here.

Comment

well, see now you're at 50 and you didnt have to use one word posts or emoticons. see you on the other side.

Comment

Debates- I do it for a living already and really would rather stay away from it here
                      ohh..but why!!?? you could be an interesting read.

Comment

Yeah, it seems kinda lonely out here in the public forums sometimes. I don't have kids, so I don't have much to offer to the parenting forum. I'm a horrible cook, so nothing to add as far as recipes go. Debates are not my favorite (it's hard to debate with people online, that's been my experience anyway). I don't really want to post about my job either, so that's a limitation as well.

I guess I could start posting about TV shows (Real World anyone? Ha ha, okay, I'll post a thread in the TV section).

In the end, we're all here because of our shared situation of being a medical spouse. So, of course that's what I'm expecting to read about and share here. Just not as much of that is happening in the public forums.
                        Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

I am coming up or more like gasping for a breath of fresh air today. I haven't been on the boards in almost a week because of the new baby. Life has been pretty cushy considering dh has been on vacation since the baby.

Probably in a couple of weeks I will be posting away. Also I know that this is back to school time for a lot of people whether college or for the munchkins.

Welcome to the boards!
                          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

:rah: Yay! You got to 50, Jem!

Comment

boy, it is dead around here today. with husband and one kid out of town and the other two in bed already..im looking for some action!

Comment

Working...
                              X