Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

favorite digital photo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite digital photo...

developer? I can't think of the right word at all... Anyway, I have some friends who use shutterfly, some who use winkflash, I just have used costco but it's expensive and if I want to get a lot of my pics printed up (at least 250 or so) I don't want to spend the money...

Any suggestions? service, value, etc.
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

I have used snapfish a bunch of times and they did a good job. MIL SIL uses kodakgallery and it's nice.

Because we have a mac, I use iphoto services and have no complaints there, either.

of course, for my MIL, I printed crappy copies on regular paper. I'm such an ass.

Jenn

Comment

I alternate between Snapfish and Kodak Gallery.
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I also alternate between shutterfly and Kodak. I just ordered our wedding album, 281 pics for $42! If you use them google online shutterfly coupons and you can get like a five dollar off thing. Amy

Comment

You can also save shipping on some (I know Snapfish and Kodak offer this) by picking up at CVS or Walgreens. There may be others stores to choose from.
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Flickr.com lets me order my prints at Target and pick them up within an hour. Since all my pictures are there anyway, I use that a lot. Or I'll use Costco and pick them up there.

Comment

I use Snapfish and pick up at Walgreens in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheBeach
                I use Snapfish and pick up at Walgreens in an hour.
                Same here! I've never tried the others.

Comment

I figure out what my picture need is, find the cheapest online service to do what I want, and pick that one. I have been happy with everything that I have used- shutterfly, sam's club, walmart, etc.
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I'm too picky about my photo sizes so I print them at home. If you do a lot of photos, I find it more cost effective to get a good photo printer.

Comment

I use Smugmug for my photos, and they have an option to order prints (although I rarely print my pics). They have a yearly fee for using their website, unlike Flikr, but there aren't any ads, and you get your own URL and website. Plus, all of my family and friends are on there, so we're all linked.
                      Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

wow! Thanks!

Are there any bad ones out there? Sounds like they mostly contract with local printing labs- so that will probably work for me since we have all those stores close by...
                        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I too use Snapfish - just ordered almost 200 pics from them this week, they were less then $25 with shipping and were here in 3 days. I've used them for years and never had issues with them.
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I have never had a problem with Snapfish. In fact, once I ordered several pictures that I had cropped and blown up too much and they warned me that the pictures wouldn't look good -and they didn't. I sent them all back and they refunded my money. If you order from their lab and they mail them to you, the paper they print on is kind of thin. If you order through them and pick up at Walgreen's, the paper is thicker (better).

Comment

I'm also a Snapfish user, have always gotten great prints for a good price.

I ordered a customized calendar once, but the picture quality was horrible so I sent it back and they gave me a full refund.
                              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Working...
                              X