Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Too bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad

Look at all of us online on a Saturday night. We need to find a virtual card game site. I could go for some gin rummy or poker. I suck at scrabble though.

Jenn

Scrabble gal here.

Call night.

Talked to three adults all day (not counting dh). Only one in person, in passing.

Pathetic. I know.

Comment

I think I made the ladies at the PX squirm today. I think I was one of those people who don't shut up.

Jenn

(but I did get 6 outdoor chairs, and a glass topped table and a gazebo with a screen for 50% off.)

Comment

I went to a baby shower (with all 3 kids), left the older two at that shower with my sister while my mom and I headed off to a wedding shower (with the baby). Hubby is home but with his nose stuck in some 3,000+ page (I'm not kidding) textbook when he is awake. He's in bed now, but while I was trying to be mindless and lazy he kept looking up to tell me about what he was reading. Like I understood a word he said. LOL Next time he does it I'm going to go to Nordstrom.com and start telling him all about my next pair of dream shoes.
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Scrabble gal here, too.

DH might as well be on call tonight. He has been working insane hours and coming home just to sleep. Sleeping now. That's why I'm here.

Comment

Yep, call all weekend. DH is home now though, but it looks like bedtime pretty soon. There are pros and cons to home call: DH gets to come home, but all he wants to do is go to bed. Then, he spends all night fielding pages. Good thing I can mostly sleep through the pager.
            Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

I talked to lots of adults tonight....at a department work thing. Does that count as quality adult time?

I'm just checking in to make sure little Nikolai is ok. Glad to hear he's on the mend, Jenn.
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I never play Scrabble, but last night I seriously thought about getting it out and playing! DH wanted to watch a movie instead. (Although watch meant he slept thru it b/c he was post call but "not tired". )
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I am talking to zero adults or kids all weekend...apart from on here or on the phone. My DH has gone away for a few days to some fresh air up in BC
                  I love all card games and board games..DH hates them but I have guilted him into a few games of cribbage lately ("I'm too sick to do anything else please play with me...").

Comment

Oh Kirsty! I'm sorry! Go hang out at a maternity store if you can get out. The ladies there are always happy to pamper and chat with mommies-to-be! :therethere:
                    Veronica
                    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
                    X