Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

ready for fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ready for fall

its my favorite time of year! i love the cooler days...and even cooler nights. i cant wait to tear up my flower beds, and dh's veggie garden. i was watching the local news last night..and by the middle of next week they're predicting highs in the 70's. what a contrast to yesterday's 96.

bring on the colors and cooler air!! :wee:

(now if i was only home i could really enjoy the colors, apples, pumpkins, and cider)
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Me too! I LOVE fall, the changing leaves, the cool evenings, the cool days, turning off the AC, opening the windows - the highs next week are supposed to be in the mid-60's here, I'm looking forward to it!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

alas I too am a Fall-o-phile...I guess I could spray paint the autumn hues on the cati thorns There are places in AZ that have pretty Autumn colors... this area of the the Sonoran Desert/PHX just isn't one of them !

Comment

Fall is my absolute favorite season. Love it, can't wait!!!
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Oh Jane...I so miss fall in MI!
          I'm not sure where you live, but we used to go to Kinsington Park & Greenfield Village a lot this time of year! We recently were looking at old photos from some of those excursions the other day!

Comment

We don't get fall here, either. Kinda sucks. and spring lasts one day.

Nine months of summer and three months of too chilly to wear shorts.

Jenn

Comment

We are in Ann Arbor, so not too far from Greenfield Village or Kensington Park. I've never been to Kensington Park, but we've been to the 4th of July celebration with the DSO at Greenfield Village and the holiday thing (can't remember what it's called).

I just noticed today that some of the leaves are already starting to change color and fall to the ground ... so pretty!!
              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

I also cannot wait for Fall. Come on cooler, less humid weather.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
                  ...and three months of too chilly to wear shorts.

Jenn
                  unless your from out of town!

It always cracks me up, how on PHX's "coldest" day of the winter,when they interview people on the street about the weather, they always find the ones wearing shorts...they are inevitably from the midwest

Comment

I love raking the leaves up into a big pile and jumping in. I mean...watching my DD jump in. Yeah, thats right!
                    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Fall is my favorite season no matter WHERE we live!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

It's especially pretty here where the colors are so beautiful.
                      Only New England rivals the season here. It's fab.
                      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn
                        Fall is my favorite season no matter WHERE we live!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

It's especially pretty here where the colors are so beautiful.
                        Only New England rivals the season here. It's fab.
                        Flynn, have your trees started changing yet?
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I agree, fall is the best time of the year, especially in MN. It is perfect out today! Suzy- you can start looking online for Christmas gifts or Halloween costumes...skies the limit! I love fall because it means that Christmas is coming... (I'm a freak!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
                            Can't wait! Definitely my most favorite time of year, especially here in the NE. It's 90 today. Ugh. Enough already.
                            No Kidding--

The thing that gets me is that I send the kids to school bundled up because the morning is chilly, and then the afternoon its in the 90s?

But I do like the changing season. allergies can be a pain in the fall for DS.
                            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

i love the fall. but i have really bad hayfever so i am pretty much nonfunctional in the fall...

Comment

Working...
                              X