Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Almost perfect football weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost perfect football weekend...

So far, Michigan State wins, Michigan gets blown out at home, and Notre Dame gets killed at Penn St.

The only thing that will make this another perfect football weekend is if the Detroit Lions win tomorrow.

Go Lions!!!! Go MSU!!!!
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Good all around! Isn't it funny that MSU is 2-0 and U of M is 0-2. Should be interesting next week with both Michigan and ND being 0-2.
    Needs

Comment

KU won 62-0 (against a nobody)!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

DH has officially given up on Michigan's football season. He has tix to the Penn State game in a couple of weeks, but isn't looking forward to it as much now. :bummer:
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

We have OH ST tickets for 2 games this year, I'm SO EXCITED!!! This is my favorite time of the year.
          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Thank goodness the 'Horns came back and pulled it out at the end. They had dropped to 7 from the previous week's ranking of 4, and well into the third quarter were looking to lose to 19th ranked TCU.

Grrrr...

Comment

Gooooooooooooo Ducks!!!!!! The football season is off to a good start - for the Oregon Ducks!!!
              Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Anybody see the end of the Broncos-Bills game today? Goodness gracious almost killed me.

Comment

The Browns really stank it up today. P U

But, I am happy to say:

Go Titans!

and

Roll Tide!

Comment

Lions won to complete my perfect football weekend. :P
                    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Well, sadly, the McDaniel College Green Terror (not Terrors...don't know why) lost in their Centennial Conference opening.

They're playing Hopkins next week in their home opener. Maybe I should send Kevin to go root for my team. At least the games are fun- there's only one set of bleachers because the field is basically the bottom of a bowl so everyone drives on to the hill and parks and tailgate.

Jenn

(PS- they lost every single game the entire four years of my undergraduate life)

Comment

Working...
                      X