Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is your favorite thing about Fall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's fall?
    When you stumble going up the stairs, after taking your kids out trick-or-treating in the 90 degree Halloween spookiness.

Or it may be that day sometime near November 29th, that it doesn't get into the 80's.

I forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Auspicious
      The crispness of it. Crunchy leaves underfoot and those really sunny, cool, dry days. It's great hiking weather.
      You said everything I was thinking! I can't wait for fall...
      Danielle
      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Fall is officially over, tomorrow morning when I get up its supposed to be 35 degrees - it was nice while it lasted what, a week? :huh:
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug

35?! We're just starting to hit the lower 70s/upper 60s around here.
          Yay, tell me about it - how I am supposed to dress when I get on the plane in MN its going to be in the 40's and when I get off of the plane in CA its going to be in the high 70's.
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Ditto for the lower electric bills!

Comment

The smell of the air
              The sound of the wind blowing through the trees

I just opened all of our windows. It is supposed to be in the 40s every night this week! I'm going to start sleeping so good!
              Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Wow, I haven't even thought about Autumn yet. It's still in the 80s/90s here.

That said, I loooove Autumn. Why?

1. My birthday.
                2. Halloween.
                3. Thanksgiving.
                4. The reds and oranges and yellows. Autumn colors are beautiful together.
                5. Snuggling with the boy isn't stifling hot. We can actually cuddle instead of saying "Ugh, get off me, I'm sweating."
                6. I love to watch the dogs play in the leaves.

I'll still miss summer though... But it'll be around for a couple more weeks I think.

Comment

At the moment I'm loving the early nightfall (normally I hate it). I managed to get the boys in bed at 8PM w/o any arguements b/c they thought it was later. Jacob can tell time, but apparently didn't think to check up on me b/c the story seemed plausible.

Comment

It was actually *cold* this morning! I woke up early because I was cold. Since we got here, even with the A/C, we've been sleeping with just a sheet (and DH usually manages to turn over a few times and wrap that all around himself) - this morning was the first time I actually wanted something covering me!
                    Sandy
                    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I thought it was kind of cool this morning too. It was only 83 at the house when I left at 7 a.m. Not gloating. Really. I am sick of the heat. And still got at least three more weeks of the 100s. Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscablo
                        What's fall?
                        When the temps dip below 110F on a regular basis. :>

This is was I love most about fall:

Go 'Hawks!!

Comment

Working...
                        X