Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Forum Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Work

In the next week or so we will be doing some forum work. As a result, the forums may be closed for a short period of time.

Just a head's up.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Thanks for taking such good care of us, Kris!

Comment

Our bandwidth has nearly doubled from last months entire bandwidth...and we're only 1/2 way (barely) through the month. We've determined what the issue is...it's such a pain in the butt.

Can I have another 12 hours added to my day, Please?

Come on...I know you guys are granting hall passes...I just want a few extra HOURS.

kris

Comment

Oh, I'm glad the problem was found! If there's anything I can do short of adding hours to the day (If I could, I would, for myself, too!), just let me know.
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Well, the problem is the googlebot scanning our viewtopic.php page. Basically, google sends out its little bots to view the page as rank us in the google directory. We have tried everything possible to block those babies and they just keep coming back in full force.

We're going to convert to phpBB3. Well, I'm going to try and Ron is going to try with me.....

I hope that this solves the problem, but I can't make any promises.

It is such a pain for everyone.

What I'm going to do is download/ftp the software tonight and then maybe lock up the forums for about 15 minutes to see if I can get the conversion to work. If it doesn't work, I'll unlock us and see what Ron can do.

kris

Comment

Re: Forum Work

Ahhhh, I see "Google(Bot)" is listed as a current user!

Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
            With fingernails that shine like justice
            And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

i like the blue for you high powered ones better than the red. it's easier on my peepers.
              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
                X