Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um..im like totally dissapointed that my david is MUCH smaller on this new software. whatsupwiththat?
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: avatars

Not sure if it makes you feel any better, but I think his coloring is a little better this way... He looks very tan and healthy

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I'm thrilled with it. Smaller egomaniacal homosexual leaning dudes. Smaller dogs. It's fabulous.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

You can change your avatar size in your control panel...just go to "manage avatar"

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

But size doesn't matter, right?

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

you're funny Alison.

Comment

since you all have these cool avatars, can anyone give me a tip how to get one of my digi pics to be an avatar? I'm seriously computer challenged- but I went to the geocities site and what not to look at avatars and just couldn't get into it. I have this box where an avatar should be under my name... I'm OCD enough to want to fill that box I guess. Can you point me the right way? :anyolne:
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I'm working on it. I don't know how to get the file size small enough. I have my digi camera set to 1 MB, but it's still too big... so anyway, we'll see...
                  Peggy

Comment

Peggy-

Try resizing AT the photobucket site. It should be automatic.

jenn

Comment

I resized at photobucket, then used a different link to copy (not the URL one). Now I have to figure out which one I used... But there's a picture there so that's good. My OCD is already thanking me.
                      Peggy

Comment

Yes- I did do the photobucket thing and then used the "direct link" option. I haven't tried the higher res pics. I'll wait until I get a close up one. That pic of Luke is only 1 MB, so it's not very clear but it's ok for avatar size!

Thanks!
                        Peggy

Comment

Working...
                        X