Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Make me go to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make me go to work

Would someone come here and kick me into gear. I have a HUGE meeting again today. Am I at all inspired? Nope.

Luckily it's w/ the CFO and my boss and they're both prior service military so they 'get' why I'm kind of unfocused at the moment. (I swear in SA, EVERYONE is either Active Duty or prior service.)

My dog is losing his mind, too. I took Nikolai to school and came home and Petey ATE the cardboard box that has the stroller that I will send to SueAnne. (I promise- really I will) Which means I now have to find another box that will hold a stroller. Stupid dog. He needs a doggie friend.

OK- enough. I MUST go shower.

Jenn

Re: Make me go to work

Nope, I'm there for you. Go slack. You've got a lot on your mind.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I second that. Go get yourself a cup of coffee and take time for you....

kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

:>

Comment

Put your feet up and have a cup of coffee. If I'm not working you don't have to.
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Yep, I think some relaxation is in order. Though its nice that you work with people that understand.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Jenn I don't know how you do it. Seriously!
              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I'm here, we kicked arse. I got my gold star- and now I'm auditing medical records and it's about as mindless a job as I can stand at the moment. Plus I get to send emails about why stuff is missing- but I'm not their boss so I don't have to actually do anything about it. I love my job. Authority w/ no responsibility. Amen.

jenn

Comment

Working...
                X