Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anesthesia Conference in Hilton Head? Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anesthesia Conference in Hilton Head? Anyone?

Anyone going to this one in the end of October? DH just booked our flight today!!

Re: Anesthesia Conference in Hilton Head? Anyone?

Which conference is it?

We probably would be if we didn't just have a baby. Dh wanted to go to ASA this year, but those plans were scrapped once we found I was going to have a baby. Dh changed his vacation.

Dh is trying to figure his vacation schedule for next year, and there is a pretty nice surf/swim conference in Maui in January. We are trying to see if we could make it work by leaving the three older one at home, taking Lorien with us, etc. We'll see. :huh:

If that doesn't work then we are looking at Park City, UT or CRASH in Vail- most likely dh would go to either of those solo.
    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

This year we are just doing the one in Hilton Head (Thirteenth Annual Advances in Physiology and Pharmacology in Anesthesia and Critical Care) and one in Atlanta in November...next year though I hope that we get to go somewhere warm and sunny!! Although, we will be going to a destination wedding in the Bahamas in June (fingers crossed!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lo
        This year we are just doing the one in Hilton Head (Thirteenth Annual Advances in Physiology and Pharmacology in Anesthesia and Critical Care) and one in Atlanta in November...next year though I hope that we get to go somewhere warm and sunny!! Although, we will be going to a destination wedding in the Bahamas in June (fingers crossed!)
        Well, Hilton Head is only a couple hours from me, so I'll come crash in your hotel room. Atlanta is 4 hours away, but I've done that a couple times recently. What's one more trip? Anyway, I would love to meet your for some fun while your dh is doing boring conference stuff if you don't have a ton of plans.

Jenn, watch out.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

DH didn't mention anything about any conferences this year. He's too busy flipping out over upcoming orals. But he did mention something in San Fran next falls that I'm trying to nudge him toward. There are usually a few anesthesia conferences a year and at least two at really nice warm places (i.e. Hawaii, Caribbean, etc.) I'm torn between steering him toward a swanky location or one next to an iMSN spouse I've been dying to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
            Well, Hilton Head is only a couple hours from me, so I'll come crash in your hotel room. Atlanta is 4 hours away, but I've done that a couple times recently. What's one more trip? Anyway, I would love to meet your for some fun while your dh is doing boring conference stuff if you don't have a ton of plans.
            that would be great! I have no plans thus far, but I know I def. don't want to be trapped in a hotel room bored while I'm in Hilton Head! So for sure let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
              DH didn't mention anything about any conferences this year. He's too busy flipping out over upcoming orals. But he did mention something in San Fran next falls that I'm trying to nudge him toward. There are usually a few anesthesia conferences a year and at least two at really nice warm places (i.e. Hawaii, Caribbean, etc.) I'm torn between steering him toward a swanky location or one next to an iMSN spouse I've been dying to meet.
              that is a tough decision...you know now that you are a DAWKTERS wife, why don't you just convince him to do both the swanky location and the imsn location!!

Comment

Working...
              X