Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

i feel like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like...

im missing things with the sub-forums. is it just me?? i keep catching things that were posted days ago...i feel late to the game. :anyolne:
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: i feel like...

Use the "View Active topics" in the upper right corner and it will show you threads with posts since your last visit.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
      Use the "View Active topics" in the upper right corner and it will show you threads with posts since your last visit.
      Kind of. View new posts will show you the posts since your last visit. View active topics will show you all the posts from the past seven days (you can change this to whatever you want, for me its 7 days), and if you scroll down you can see posts you may have missed that still aren't read by you.

I personally think this is great. This new software is so smart and doesn't automatically mark a topic as read just because you logged off for a while. It only marks it as read if you have clicked on it or hit the "mark as read" link.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Ooh - that's good too, I hadn't tried that one!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

ohhh..thanks heidi! thats much better!
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
            It only marks it as read if you have clicked on it or hit the "mark as read" link.
            Oooohhh...just noticed that link, thanks! I was getting annoyed that topics would stay as unread for days, when they were just ones I wanted to skip (not that I skip much).

Comment

Awesome tip Heidi! How do you change it from 7 days to something else?

Now if I can just figure out the blue dot thing.....
              Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
                Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
                Kind of. View new posts will show you the posts since your last visit. View active topics will show you all the posts from the past seven days (you can change this to whatever you want, for me its 7 days), and if you scroll down you can see posts you may have missed that still aren't read by you.

I personally think this is great. This new software is so smart and doesn't automatically mark a topic as read just because you logged off for a while. It only marks it as read if you have clicked on it or hit the "mark as read" link.
                super info girls! I read this a couple days ago and thought "well, I don't need to do that", but I just did and it made everything SO much easier!

Comment

Working...
                X