Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The View

I've tried watching the View a few times but can never last more than 10 minutes. Those women just annoy the sh*t out of me. But I'll see if I can catch a rerun of that particular one. What exactly did he say?

Re: The View

I saw it and it was very funny. I thought of all of you here!!!!! (I have no capris).
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I'm wearing yoga pant capris and a wrap top. I think that this is a double no-no: capri pants and an elastic waist.

But I sure am comfortable.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

If I had some I probably would have them on!!!! Just sweatpants and a tank top here! (and flip-flops).
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

mens t-shirt(in pink) gray capri sweats, flip flops and a small banana type clip holding my bangs out of my face.

im so hawt.
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Black stretch denim capris, a dark green tank top and a sloppy pony tail for me. No make up and no shoes. I know, I know (wolf whistle).
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I'm with Christopher Titus on the capris. I look absolutely ridiculous in every single pair I've ever tried on! They are just too long and I look like I'm wearing pants that are too short by mistake. And it's not like I'm that short. I'm 5'3, but I've seen women a lot shorter than me pulling them off well. :huh:

As for the cork shoes, I LOVE 'em!
              Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                I've tried watching the View a few times but can never last more than 10 minutes. Those women just annoy the sh*t out of me. But I'll see if I can catch a rerun of that particular one. What exactly did he say?

ME TOOOOOO!

Comment

That was seriously the funniest segment on capris... it is true about the ass growing wider in those pants but the sweatpant versions are completely acceptable
                  Danielle
                  Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

I'm not a View viewer but watched the clip and it is pretty darn funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X