Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Where's a matador when you need one??? Or a lasso...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's a matador when you need one??? Or a lasso...

OK...my feelings are really hurt! Not a single iMSNer has posted to ask me if I am safe, given that there is an ESCAPED BULL running free in downtown St. Louis! It is the lead story on several news websites. Where's the love and concern for my well-being here in Pamploma-on-the-Mississippi?!

My first thought when I heard the news? I can't believe it...I lived in Texas...a state in which some counties have more cattle than people...for 16 years, but I've got to move to St. Louis to wrestle with traffic tie-ups due to bovine obstructions...

My second thought? Well, dealing with bulls today still beats dealing with the bullsh*t from yesterday...

Re: Where's a matador when you need one??? Or a lasso...

We care - we sure do! We just figured that being from Texas you'd know how to wrangle that situation.
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

This is the first I've heard of this breaking news.

Are you ok? What does one do in this situation? Lock the doors? Cautiously and slowly move any red objects?

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse
        We care - we sure do! We just figured that being from Texas you'd know how to wrangle that situation.
        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

In Annapolis, Md., police investigating the midnight theft of a large quantity of fudge from the display window at a Fudge Kitchen store found Catherine Delgado, 35, in a nearby hotel lobby, smeared with fudge and with "large slabs of fudge bulging out of her pockets."
          -- The Washington Post
          Between you and the bull, my money is on you! You are one strong woman!

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

how did a bull escape? from downtown St Lois???
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

No kidding, what in the world was a bull doing in downtown St. Louis?

:huh:
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

The bull got loose (actually, several did--and all but one was immediately captured) after some kind of accident on a major interstate. Trucks hauling bulls tipped over or something.

The whole incident has really put me in the mood for BBQ, honestly. Beef ribs and a nice sizzling steak sound really yummy...

Comment

Working...
                X