Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I have the best DH EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the best DH EVER!

Last edited by weeniegeniewife; 09-23-2010, 11:08 AM.
    Married to a peds surgeon attending

Re: I have the best DH EVER!

Aw, you lucky ducky! That is so nice!

Comment

That's awesome!!!, He made a nice comeback now didn't he

not that it's fault he got called in, but sometimes it's nice to know they feel bad about it

Comment

That is awesome for you!!! You guys are going to have a great time. DH's g'ma is Mark Anthony's godmother and we couldn't get tickets for when they come to KC, something about other family members ruining for the rest by complaining about not getting as good seats as other family members. Now no one gets tickets unless the show is sold out. My MIL and FIL (not the favorite one) went to HS with them. They were at their wedding, their signatures are in their guestbook. My MIL's best friend used to date one of them but my MIL told her to break up with him because he was a loser. Have a great time. Glad he could make it up to you. Way to go DH!!

Comment

Totally jealous of you having a considerate husband. Hold on to that one and have a great time!!

Comment

Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

That's great - enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by shrinkjamie
                DH :mydoc: called from the OR a little bit ago in between his surgeries.
                OH Gosh!! You're husband called you between surgeries! THAT IS SO SWEET! You DO have the best DH ever! I am so impressed! I bet he even returns your pages and talks to YOU on the phone, not to the nurses around him who are trying to get him to do a thousand things at once. And I bet he doesn't shovel stale potato chips in his mouth while talking to you, crunching away, while simultaneously running down the hall to the next surgery. HE SOUNDS AWESOME!!

oooh.

Wait.

That wasn't supposed to be the cool part, was it?

Comment

Last edited by weeniegeniewife; 09-23-2010, 11:27 AM.
                  Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Working...
                  X