Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hot, hot, hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot, hot, hot

It's supposed to be 87 and humid today, here in Chicago. And just as hot and icky over the weekend.

Get me outta here!
    married to an anesthesia attending

Re: Hot, hot, hot

I hear ya. It is supposed to be in 80's here, as well. Seriously, where is the cool, crisp fall weather.

Comment

Come to the PNW....it's cloudy, rainy, and 50 degrees here today!
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Originally posted by shrinkjamie
        On days like these, I truly miss Seattle overcast, cloudy days.
        One more Chicago summer and two more winters left to go!
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I'm in Chicago too.... it'll come Alison! The end of next week should be in the 60s.

Before you know it we'll be in the middle of our brutal winter. I'm getting depressed just thinking about it.

Comment

Yesterday it was 90 and today it feels like it is around 60. Virginia weather is screwy.

Comment

Supposed to be 90 here tomorrow and that totally bites as all the pools are closed.

Comment

Originally posted by shrinkjamie

I miss that weather

Although I'm from the East side of Washington state and we just have perfect, crisp, fair weather in Oct.

It's muggy outside here. Really muggy. :needabreak:
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

We've almost hit record heat the last couple of days. Nobody has central air around here so we're all dying (well, those of us who already took our window a/c's out). It is so not fun being 37 weeks pregnant and sweating through summer weather without a/c. :badday: It should be in the low 70's/upper 60's for highs right now - sinking down into the upper 40's at night....
                  Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                  With fingernails that shine like justice
                  And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I know! Why this year?? (Insert smiley throwing tantrum.) I had told myself that if I could just handle sweating through August it would all get better soon, and now it's October. Not fair! Make it stop!
                    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Working...
                    X