Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

GAHH!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAHH!!!!!

i cannot find my car keys. this is something that ALWAYS happens to dh. NEVER me. they're the only set we have! im so stressed out. the kids did something with them, i just know it!
    dh and i have spent the last 2hrs searching EVERYWHERE for them. ds has school in the morning and the girls and i have plans. i also have to pick up my babysitter tomorrow!!
    :banghead:
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: GAHH!!!!!

did you find them???

Comment

no, i havent found them. *sigh* we have turned this house upside down. the kids have all said they dont know where they are and they have pitched in to help. dh just started GYN this morning, didnt have any OR time..so he was able to take ds to school and leave me the car afterwards.

so...tara...THANKS! i just called the dealership...$45 and i can have a new computerized car key. gone are the days of a simple key made at the hardware store! we're going later. thanks so much!!

Comment

well, my 2y.o just handed me my keys. :huh:

me: where were they?
        dd: on the couch mommy!!!
        me: kiss, kiss, kiss, hug, hug....yay!!!

WTH? we tore the couch up, pulled off all the cushions and away from the wall...and she just pickes them up from the couch?

Comment

I'm glad you found your keys, Sylvia. I'm sorry it was such torture trying to find them. I've been there.
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I'm glad you found them, but I would still get the extra set made.
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I'm glad the keys turned up, Sylvia!

Comment

I second getting an extra set made. My 2 year old hid my keys and I couldn't find them for 2 days. He hid them in the family printer.

Comment

Oh gosh! I would definitely get a second set. I was missing my keys all last week and had to use DH's key and alarm to my car. Turns out they had been in my car the whole time -- in the diaper bag.
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
                  X