Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is chocolate's best mate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is chocolate's best mate?

What is the absolute best thing when paired with chocolate? I'm a sucker for Almond Joy bars, myself.

Re: What is chocolate's best mate?

Dark chocolate and red wine is pretty orgasmic.

Jenn

Comment

I'm very fond of chocolate covered caramels but I got spoiled working at the chocolate factory and none are ever as good as I remember them being straight out of the tunnel.

Jenn

Comment

It is hard for me to pick but Mounds is one of my favorites so I'll go with coconut.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn

Jenn
          never been a chocolate lover or a wine lover, but I had this experience about a month ago and I've got to say it's my very favorite.

Comment

I LOVE raspberries drizzled (or drowned) in chocolate!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn

Jenn
              Another favorite combination is dark chocolate fondue with fresh fruits and red wine.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
                I LOVE raspberries drizzled (or drowned) in chocolate!
                Mmmm...I've never actually had this, but I *love* fresh raspberries, and I can't imagine putting chocolate on them does anything but good things to them....I'll have to try this soon.
                Sandy
                Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I like chocolate covered nuts. I also love fruit dipped in chocolate, chocolate with carmel or/and crisps. My current favorite bar is the Lion Bar. Soooo, tasty!
                  Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

I voted fruit. I absolutely love chocolate covered strawberries. DH always makes them for me on Valentine's Day. Once he even made them with mint chocolate and that was delicious too. :mydoc:
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

To me a beautiful buttery Chardonnay from Sonoma (even year) goes great with Chocolate.

Comment

Don't stone me....BUT I am not a big chocolate fan.
                        However if I have port, I must have chocolate. So, it is chocolate and port for me.
                        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Coconut, no doubt about it. Now I'm craving chocolate and all I have is some stupid cocoa.
                          Cristina
                          IM PGY-2

Comment

Red wine for sure. If I am pregnant, then peanut butter would be my next favorite pairing.
                            Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

Working...
                            X