Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Trader Joe's lovefest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trader Joe's lovefest

It has been a while, hasn't it?

I signed up to bring some snacks to a school soiree tomorrow. I made a quick trip today to pick up some sesame cashews and chocolate covered ginger (one for school, one for me ). And....I spied some of the candy cane Jojos.

I opened the box in the parking lot. OMG. I tried to get these last year but they were always out of stock when I was shopping. I had no idea what I was missing. There is even a crunch of peppermints in the filling. I'm in love.

Re: Trader Joe's lovefest

Dh discovered pretzel thins. OMG.
    Love the chocolate covered ginger.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I am sipping some TJs cabernet right now and made pesto with the last of my basil and TJs walnuts and parm today. Even though the closest one is 2 hours away, I am just very grateful that I dont have to lug it all home on a plane like I used to.
      Mom to three wild women.

Comment

What is Trader Joe's?

Comment

Hmmm...the closest locations appear to be Missouri and Georgia...both ten hours from me (in Louisiana).Looks fun though!

Comment

Pouting
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I just tried a brie cheese with mushrooms embedded in it from TJ's. Fantastico!

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Mexican coke, as in coke in a glass bottle??

That is the Best Ever.

If you put it in the freezer for just the right amount of time ( which is escaping me) when you open it the whole thing turns to coke slushie. Sweet heaven.
                Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
                  It has been a while, hasn't it?

I signed up to bring some snacks to a school soiree tomorrow. I made a quick trip today to pick up some sesame cashews and chocolate covered ginger (one for school, one for me ). And....I spied some of the candy cane Jojos.

I opened the box in the parking lot. OMG. I tried to get these last year but they were always out of stock when I was shopping. I had no idea what I was missing. There is even a crunch of peppermints in the filling. I'm in love.
                  NELLIE! I thought we were FRIENDS! That is just RUDE! Is this b/c I text-messaged you from outside the Le Cruset outlet???

Comment

Cassy - love the new avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crispin's Crispian
                      Coke in a tall glass bottle that's made with REAL SUGAR and not HFCS!!!! It tastes so light and nice and doesn't live a weird aftertaste/feeling. Just like the old days!
                      Actually, check the ingredients on coke in the stores around you. I can't find HFCS coke in the stores around here at all. It still seems to be on the west coast, but it definitely says "sucrose" in the stores here - it's still a mystery to me, after 4 months here.
                      Sandy
                      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Cassie - that avatar is cracking me up!

Ah, I remember the days before I knew what Trader's Joes was. Then JennP made me go one day, and the rest is history. And Jenn, BTW, I wouldn't REALLY trade TJ's for Sonic...that was a moment of weakness for a limeade. Now I don't think I could do without $5 Blue Fin Chard.

Comment

I am sooo spoiled, I have a TJ's in my neighborhood and if that one is crowded there's another not too far away!! I honestly think we'd starve w/o TJ's
                          My new favorite at TJ's - Organic lowfat yogurt in key lime! It's dee-lish and a perfect mid morning snack!!!

Comment

Their beer selectionis fab-u-lous, dahlings. Try their peach wheat beer. Yummo!

Kelly
                            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

candy. cane. Joe-Joes?!?!?!

I am *so* going this weekend. They better have them in stock, dammit!
                              Sandy
                              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Working...
                              X