Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

weather check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: weather check in

That would be my luck, Jenn.

Comment

Yesterday was the first in almost a week that it didn't break into the 90's. It "only" hit 88F.

This place is insane. :banghead:

Comment

Loving the rain today. Slept in til noon and am chilling watching Food Network shows and getting hungry.

Comment

We have had some beautiful weather lately. Highs around 80. Early mornings are around 60. Not bad.
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Excellent weather here in FL. High 70s to low 80s and lows in the 60s. Perfect
            Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Rainy and dark today. Even the kids keep asking when the sun will come up.

I'll take snow with the sun over this dreariness.

Comment

We have alternating rain/sleet and ice pellets and 35 degrees. I just left to go to Walmart, got halfway there and turned around because the frozen crusty slush got so deep and slippery. On the way back home I thought..."this is crazy, it's just slush"...so I turned back around and went farther into it and remembered why I turned back in the first place. I am a hopeless sissy when it comes to driving on slippery roads. I never made it to Walmart.

Hopefully when the natives see my TN tag they'll have the sense to stay waaay back from me while I'm driving on these roads.

Comment

It turned "cold" today (40 degrees) and all the locals are complaining. I, however, am thrilled. This is downright balmy compared to those Northern Climes.

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Kelly,
                    It WAS freezing today! OK, not technically, but we were @&*% cold here!!! We ventured out to the library and all I could think is "it's only November?!?!?!!?"

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheBeach
                      We have alternating rain/sleet and ice pellets and 35 degrees.
                      THAT is the Cleveland I know (and don't miss). I'm sorry it's arrived. You'll either learn to drive in it soon enough, or learn what places deliver what you need.

Comment

Oh...Heidi.....if today scared you.....you are in trouble, girl!!! I'm a Floridian from childhood, but I've learned to drive in all types of weather now. You'll get the hang of it. Around here, they don't slow down unless it is unbelievably bad. Get snow tires!
                        Angie
                        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

We got snow today! It's so weird because half the trees are still flaming red and orange and now covered in snow. I should take a pic but I haven't unpacked the camera yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X