Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Holiday decorations -- photo swap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday decorations -- photo swap!

Hey, anyone want to share pictures of their trees and such?

DH and I run an ecumenical household, so we have this:

Happy Hello Hanukkah!

and this:

Christmas for Kitty!

and this:

Merry Bodhi Day!

What about you?

Re: Holiday decorations -- photo swap!

I like your pictures, thanks for sharing. I usually have a tree and a menorrah, but this year I'm not planning on anything more than a wreath. If you could see what the kittens have done to my houseplants you would understand!!!!!!
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123
      I like your pictures, thanks for sharing. I usually have a tree and a menorrah, but this year I'm not planning aon anything more thn a wreath. If you could see what the kittens have done to my houseplants you would understand!!!!!!
      I understand -- my cat is 10 years old and I still have to remind him that the tree is NOT CAT FOOD! :P

Comment

Love the pictures, we have nothing to share yet but hopefully we'll have a tree after this weekend.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Very lovely! We finally finished decorating the outside yesterday, but haven't done much interior decorating. We'll be picking up our tree this afternoon as soon as DS wakes up from his nap.

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

thanks. we did have a good time...i think ds vomited stickers all over his ...but all and all, a fun time.
              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Nice pics!! We dont' have much in the way of decorations yet. We are supposed to be getting our tree this weekend. DH is off. I have the decorations out, just trying to find a way to fit our decor from old house in the new one. I bought a real garland from Costco this year instead of our normal fake one. I haven't been motivated to put it up yet.
                Needs

Comment

Love it, rainbabies!

Originally posted by Phoebe
                  Nice pics!! We dont' have much in the way of decorations yet. We are supposed to be getting our tree this weekend. DH is off. I have the decorations out, just trying to find a way to fit our decor from old house in the new one. I bought a real garland from Costco this year instead of our normal fake one. I haven't been motivated to put it up yet.
                  Okay, I must be dense, b/c I don't understand the difference between real and fake garland. The only garland I've ever known is the gold stuff that you could also wear as a boa! Is yours made out of something that occurs in nature? :huh:

Comment

I think she's talking about garland or swag for the mantle or staircase. You're thinking of the stuff you wrap around the Christmas tree.

Comment

OK we've never put up a real tree or anything. Since I'm away from home this year I decided to just do a little something. Of course I decorated it myself while he was on call, but it was fun! When he got home the next day he laughed at it. So be kind to us married people w/out kids! hehehe Oh and I bought manger set for $10 at the Christmas Tree Store.

Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Working...
                      X