Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Brrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brrrrr

It warmed up some today. The cold doesn't bother me so much anymore when winter is young and it is so beautiful out. Without wind and with the sun shining it is just how winter should be. We'll talk about it again in Feb though.

Comment

We got up to 69 today. I loved it!
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I saw on the wx channel that 50% of the country is covered in snow right now. I hope some of this melts before the next storm Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by planet
          The cold doesn't bother me so much anymore when winter is young and it is so beautiful out. Without wind and with the sun shining it is just how winter should be. We'll talk about it again in Feb though.
          I'm cool when it's Dec. and there is beautiful, fluffy snow on the ground. Frigid, brown Feb. is a different story.

Comment

It's 70+ and sunny today.

Sorry.

Jenn

Comment

We were around 68 Jenn. I love Texas!
              Veronica

Comment

We're in the high 30's today but we're supposed to get 2-4 more inches of snow tomorrow, definitely will be a white Christmas.
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'm in Texas and it is 30.9 degrees with snow flurries and I have to go rake/move/dispose the mounds of leaves worthless yard person did not come and remove this week before my grass pays for it. :brrr:
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Really-

It's another glorious day in South Texas- about 65 and sunny right now. Of course, we're heading to Maryland's Eastern Shore where it will be in the low 40s during the day. We'll see how much my blood has thinned.

Jenn

Comment

Yes, really.

And I cannot rake because it is way too windy. So much so that the garage door would not shut because when it tried blowing leaves would make the sensor think that there was something there.

So, I get to hang out inside all day - with the fireplace going - AND online with all of you instead.

Comment

Let's just say it's going to very hard to put in for any residency spots up here. This experience has really changed my thinking on living in the northeast. As much as I LOVED the summer here, I don't think it makes up for this ice and snow I'm dealing with this week!!!
                        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse
                          I'm in Texas and it is 30.9 degrees with snow flurries and I have to go rake/move/dispose the mounds of leaves worthless yard person did not come and remove this week before my grass pays for it. :brrr:
                          Where in Texas are you? We got down in the 30s today but no snow and I didn't bother with a coat.
                          Veronica

Comment

in the panhandle of tx. I always smirk when people make generalizations about tx. this darn state is too big. my friend in houston was in shorts yesterday while I froze.

Comment

We got well over 8 inches of snow yesterday. The roads are plowed though so I guess it's no biggie!

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

We only got an inch and a half yesterday but it blew like crazy all day so there were some pretty good size drifts when DH cleared the driveway last night. According to our weatherman we were colder then International Falls. Should be better today, cold but no more snow or wind.
                                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X