Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The Evil Genie Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Genie Game

I found this on a teacher website, he found it on a writer's website... It looked fun.

The "Evil Genie" game: Here's how it works.

I will post a wish. The next person to post will be the evil genie. My wish will be granted but since evil genies are ... well ... evil, my wish will be twisted in a fiendishly clever way.

After granting the wish, the evil genie then reverts to being a normal person and will post a wish for the next person to thwart.

Example:

Person 1: "I wish I had a hundred million dollars"

Person 2: "Wish granted! While driving home, a demolition crew incorrectly implodes a building. Instead of falling straight down, the building topples onto your vehicle. Rescue crews find your mangled body and you are now in a permanent coma ... but not to worry because the hundred million dollars your family got in a wrongful injury settlement is being used to pay for your medical expenses ...

Person 2: I wish I was a handsome movie star ...

Okay ... get the idea?

Let's start.

I wish chocolate was a healthy, low-fat, low-calorie food.

Re: The Evil Genie Game

Wish granted. Once chocolate became healthy, the coco bean workers went on strike causing a massive shortage of chocolate in the world. Riots broke out and fires destroyed the world's supply of chocolate, it will be 15 years before the new crops will bear fruit.

I wish New Jersey weather could be more like Santa Barbara weather.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

OMG, Annie! That is evil!

Comment

I wish New Jersey weather could be more like Santa Barbara weather.
        news flash :
        Smart, Hottie NJ Nurse, finally gets her weather wish:
        Due to Extreme Accelerated Global warming NJ is the new Santa Barbara, bad news is, w/in 7 days it will be the new Death Valley!

Comment

Your husband's pager will disappear and never be seen again as will all pagers for health care workers. When John Edwards becomes president, he will finally fix this mess of a healthcare system and give the power to the people. Among the changes affecting doctors will be implanted pager-like devices. Voila! No more need to remember that pesky pager or worry about it falling off the scrubs and into the toilet. It is always with the physician, under a discreet scar behind the ear. Even better, to save administrative costs, hospital operators have been whittled down to just a handful of employers. Now consulting physicians and patients just buzz the good doctor directly.

Comment

Oh, I think I am happy as a clam now.

I wish I had a gourmet kitchen.

Comment

This is fun, but I cannot in my heart of hearts make something bad follow a gourmet kitchen, it would just be wrong in so many ways. This Genie just isn't that evil!!!!
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Eww! But at least my hair will look fahbulous while I'm cooking everyone up.

Comment

In steps Evil Genie...

Wish granted! Extreme Kitchen Makeover has selected YOU, Cupcake, to receive a $75,000 kitchen makeover! YOU get to choose the appliances! YOU get to choose the layout! It's YOUR DREAM KITCHEN!!!

And to make things even more exciting, the subcontractors are all former models. The plumber in particular is eye-candy, and while discussing the placement of the built-in-coffee-maker, you fall in love with him.

The affair becomes televised nationally, your husband leaves you, your children refuse to talk to you and you end up alone, in a trailer with no running water.

(Because I see that Ladybug just posted, I'll copy her wish)
                  I wish I won the mega millions lotto.

Comment

At least the sex was good, right?

Comment

:stars:

You two discussed going into the business professionally - but then he decided that he really was gay after all.

Comment

You guys are good!
                        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

but then he decided that he really was gay after all.
                          A gay plumber/model...

How ironic...

Comment

Enthropy, you won the mega millions lotto... but so did 100 other people. It was a computer glitch and at first none of you are sure you'll get any money. Finally, they decide to honor the tickets and you each get 10 mil. However, next day you find out that there's a long forgotten med school loan that your husband forgot all about. It was borrowed over 10 years ago and at 25%. After you pay taxes on the winning, the rest goes to pay off the loan. You do have just enough left for a fab pair of shoes.

I wish for a model body without having to do anything for it.

Comment

I wish for a model body without having to do anything for it.
                              "Congratulations...you are my one millionth wisher," cackles the Evil Genie, "Instead of giving you three wishes like other genies...I will grant your one wish three different ways! You may choose the one you want."

Wish Outcome #1:
                              A magic cloud surrounds you and when it clears, bulbs are flashing and you realize you are in the middle of a fancy photo shoot. aparazzi: The photographer is yelling compliment after compliment at your bikini-clad body. He insists that your body is "perfect, perfect, perfect!" At first feeling confused and vulnerable (after all, this is your first time in a bikini since high school), you start to relax and blow kisses to the camera. The photographer laughs out loud and encourages you. After an exhilarating session, he hands you a terry cloth robe and explains to you that this is a huge project. One that will put you on the map...from billboards in Milan to magazines in France to the JumboTron screen in Times Square. You will be a household name, recognized everywhere you go. In fact, your first exposure will begin today, as the advertisement will be posted on major internet sites such as MSN and Yahoo. Awe-struck you return home and later that night connect to the web. Typing in one such major html address you begin to recoil in horror...the photographer was right...you were perfect for the job...your body was perfect at least...a perfect model body for the "before" pictures of the newest and hottest weight loss drug! :sadscale: igout:

Wish Outcome #2:
                              Same magic cloud, same results...you are in the middle of a photo shoot in a bikini. However, you have been here before...remember the weight loss drug? You quickly look down at yourself and see a set of washboard abs and slender thighs. This is a relief...but to make sure, you crane your neck to get a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. Stunning, beautiful, breathtaking. Your wish was finally granted! You are the most gorgeous model in the world! :fans: Suddenly, you double over in pain. Your stomach is rumbling as you retch and vomit on the floor u: . Your assistant rolls his eyes and mutters, "here we go again...what a diva." Concerned, you immediately take a cab to your physician where he informs you that your diagnosis is that of a rare condition which causes you to vomit and have explosive diarrhea spontaneously and without warning. :thud: He also tells you that the chances of survival are very low, but the good news is that some people with this condition have managed to live a long life...although, because of the excessive vomiting and loose stool, all have lost their teeth and developed hemorrhoids. However, on the plus-side...the continuous loss of fluids and electrolytes combined with insufficient nutrient absorption has left you barren and without the need for that pesky birth control. I mean, you are the hottest model in the world, right? :badday:

Wish Outcome #3:
                              You know the drill...magic cloud followed by the flashing bulbs of a photographer. You are at a Calvin Klein photo shoot, but unfortunately, it is for their new line of Men's Underwear. That's right...the Evil Genie has delivered a package...and it’s yours! You are a male model! :horror:

Sad and heart-broken, you head home and see that there is message on the answering machine. It is from your best friend Nellie and she has invited you over for dinner to show off her new kitchen. Needing comfort, you decide to go over early and help her finish cooking the meal. Pleasantly surprised, she answers the door and invites you in to help her.

You miss being a woman...even though there were all those lonely nights of wishing that a muscular, handsome man would throw you down and have his way with you. What you don't know, is that later, as a bonus wish, I make this desire finally come true! Unfortunately, it happens when you are bent over, getting a roast out of the oven...right before Nellie's gay model plumber decides to make you his new boyfriend!!!

So what's it going to be? Door number one...door number two...or oven number three? mwahahahahaha

*Authors note: This is Lawrence...I collaborated with Charlene on this one and apologize for its lack of brevity. It was my fault...I don't get out much...but I appreciate whoever read up to this point. Now I will stop creatively avoiding my dissertation and let my wife back in the forum. Keep your heads up guys. Us DH's and DW's in medicine are thinking about you too." :sweet: :dinner: :mydoc:

Now Charlene gets a wish and it is: "I wish there were more hours in the day."
                              Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                              X