Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Cleveland Peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Peeps

My dear friend Jane is closing Studio You. They're having a sale of all their "stuff" (furniture - some nice stuff too - samples, 2 wheels, etc.) on 1/20. They've always had the place decorated more like a home than a shop, so you truly might be able to find a dining room table or the like there. The first time I walked in I asked if they were going to sell antiques, too!

http://www.studioyou.com/

If you're in the market for anything, check it out.

Re: Cleveland Peeps

Jenn- so sorry to hear your friend is closing up shop! I'm glad you got to visit with her there one more time.

Comment

They all seemed pretty happy with the decision (she told me when I was there). I don't think it's that the place wasn't doing well, I think it's just that they'd decided the return wasn't worth the disruption in their lives. She's very aware that her kids are growing up (the oldest is a freshman in high school) and wants to enjoy what is left of their childhoods to the fullest. They're very fortunate to be able to make a decision like that, and I'm glad they're that kind of people.

I always say I want to be Jane when I grow up.

Comment

Jenn-
        Sooo bummed to hear that Jane is selling studio u. I had many a fun night there- thanks to u & Jane! It sounds like it was the right decision. Do you know who is buying it?

Guess who? This is the first time I have ever done this - I have never posted anything anywhere and I am wondering if it is going to work. Everyone on this site sounds so witty- you are going to have to teach me how to do this s----. Can we swear on here?

Comment

Welcome, pinklady3! Are you still here in Cleveland?
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by pinklady3
            Jenn-
            Sooo bummed to hear that Jane is selling studio u. I had many a fun night there- thanks to u & Jane! It sounds like it was the right decision. Do you know who is buying it?

Guess who? This is the first time I have ever done this - I have never posted anything anywhere and I am wondering if it is going to work. Everyone on this site sounds so witty- you are going to have to teach me how to do this s----. Can we swear on here?
            Thanks to me and Jane?? Who is this? A Clevelander married to a doc who swears .... that doesn't narrow it down for me. A former Clevelander? Do you have 3 girls and that's why you're pink??

From what I understand they're not selling it - just closing it.

Comment

Damn, I am soooooooooooooo curious.
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I know who it is now. She's cool.

And K - you're plenty witty to fit in here beautifully. I'm glad you finally listened to me and posted.

Comment

Working...
                X