Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Good Deal Alert, Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Deal Alert, Wii

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... 6+Delivery

Pre order Super Smash Brothers Brawl for 19.82. I got this for Ryan for his birthday, and I thought someone on here might benefit. I ordered two more copies as well to resell on eBay, or give one to my nephew.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Re: Good Deal Alert, Wii

I clicked on that link (might get it for DH) ... is there some super-secret place that I should be looking? 'Cause the price listed is $49.82.
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

I saw the one to the right at $49, but the one on the left was the price Heidi listed. I ordered one - Jacob's birthday is in April, and you almost never find Wii games that cheap. Thanks Heidi!

Comment

Dammit! I must have missed that part, and now the link is saying "Product not found". Crap.
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Wow. I wonder if it was an error so they've pulled it down to fix it. Perhaps they'd already tried to change it when you looked Jane. I actually ordered mine well before I posted.

Comment

Crap, sorry! At least it worked for a minute. I hope they honor the 3 I got!

I found the info on slickdeals.net. They have some other games, but that one was really cool to me.

Walmart has a lot of upcoming video games on preorder in their "Coming Soon" section at prices well under MSRP. Shipping is $1.97 per item. Thanks pirate ninja

Wii

* Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii) $20
            * CSI: Hard Evidence $20
            * One Piece Unlimited Adventure $20
            * Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge Wii $30
            * Beautiful Katamari $40
            * More

Xbox 360

* Frontlines Fuel of War $30
            * Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 $30
            * Devil May Cry 4 $40
            * Turok $30
            * Condemned 2: Bloodshot $20
            * Dark Sector $20
            * Burnout Paradise $40
            * Dynasty Warriors 6 $40
            * Supreme Commander $30
            * The Club $40
            * Lost $30
            * Army Of Two $40
            * More Xbox 360

Playstation 3

* Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia $20
            * Haze $30
            * Two Worlds: Temptation $30
            * Singstar $30
            * More PS3

Comment

Hey! I got two emails night regarding my "cancellation request" of my order. I did NOT request a cancellation, and I've emailed them to that effect. Did you get the same, Heidi??

Comment

Yup! I sure did. Are there any laws that say a company has to honor price mistakes?? I got this third e-mail:

We are contacting you regarding your recent order 2677303167120.

At the time you placed your order, the price of the item(s) listed below was incorrect on our website. Due to this issue, we have canceled the item(s) from your order. No further action is required on your part regarding this issue and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your payment method will not be charged for the item(s). Any authorization hold on your credit card account will be released in accordance with your financial institution's holds policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information.

I want my games!!!

Comment

I got the same one this morning. I've replied that I expect the price to be honored, as it would if I were in the store. I believe they are required to do that. I'll wait for our legal-eagles to chime in ...

Comment

I want to get a Wii. I know nothing about it, but did manage to snag a bit of playtime at Best Buy, with a 6 year old showing me the ropes.

What makes it better than some of the other game consoles out there? Is there Tetris for it?
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Working...
                    X