Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Possible Need for a Hall Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Need for a Hall Pass

Guys: My internet at home is down (possibly for the weekend) and we're getting hit by a snowstorm tonight, so I doubt I'll be in the office tomorrow...so...may be off the radar for a couple of days! Have a great weekend! Can't wait to catch up on everyone's thoughts on politics in Debates on Monday!

Re: Possible Need for a Hall Pass

Originally posted by Ladybug
    Ack! Stay warm.
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

YEA!! Cancel the hallpass! I'm back in class...Internet is back up and my house AND didn't have to go into the office today...and DS STILL WANTED TO GO TO NURSERY SCHOOL ("Mom, school is fun!"--implying that I'm not???). So I walked him to school and I have THE DAY OFF AT MY HOUSE BY MYSELF.

I can use the treadmill without someout interrupting 1000 times to ask where some food item is in the refrigerator. I can watch Bloomberg News without anyone asking if we can watch "Animal Planet." I can use the Internet without someone popping in, asking if he can "borrow the computer, for 'just a sec, not too long.'"

And that's just because my husband isn't home!!

Comment

OHHH that's awesome! Get some lunch out, grab a yummy coffee from Coffee Oasis (love love love the bakliva) and take a walk to Left Bank Books. Hey can we swap days? Ok... off to go do some dishes "insert sulk"

Comment

Originally posted by Color_Me_Sulky
          OHHH that's awesome! Get some lunch out, grab a yummy coffee from Coffee Oasis (love love love the bakliva) and take a walk to Left Bank Books. Hey can we swap days? Ok... off to go do some dishes "insert sulk"
          Me? At Left Bank Books? Were you trying to be funny or a smartas$?

Actually, it's a fun little bookstore...

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
            Originally posted by Color_Me_Sulky
            Me? At Left Bank Books? Were you trying to be funny or a smartas$?

Actually, it's a fun little bookstore...
            ROLF, I know it's liberal, but I just love downstairs in the used area. And... it IS a fun shop

Comment

Working...
            X