Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Chinese New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Chinese New Year!

The boys and I just got home from Davita's house for Chinese New Year! YUM!!! It was a lot of fun. I'm sure she'll be sleeping well tonight -- she worked her butt off!

So - Happy New Year to all!

Re: Happy Chinese New Year!

What'd you have?! Happy New Year!
    It's the year of the rat. My dad is a rat!
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by alison
      My dad is a rat!
      My mom, too!

Happy New Year, everyone!
      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
        The boys and I just got home from Davita's house for Chinese New Year! YUM!!! It was a lot of fun. I'm sure she'll be sleeping well tonight -- she worked her butt off!

Suurrrreeee rub it in... she throws a fab party doesn't she, with LOTS of yummy food!

... now... off to sulk

Comment

i think im a snake. what is in store for me?
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies
            i think im a snake. what is in store for me?

okay, im not a snake. maybe a rat. i must look into this. i used to have a coffee mug with my animal on it...now i cant remember what the hell it was.

Comment

i just looked it up. i am in fact a ssssnake.
              http://circle-of-light.com/chineseastro ... tml#answer

Comment

Originally posted by Color_Me_Sulky

Suurrrreeee rub it in... she throws a fab party doesn't she, with LOTS of yummy food!

... now... off to sulk
                She sure does! I talked to her today and she's just worn out. Hopefully she can recover over the weekend ... I want some more leftovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Color_Me_Sulky

... now... off to sulk
                  She sure does! I talked to her today and she's just worn out. Hopefully she can recover over the weekend ... I want some more leftovers.
                  Thanks!! Still not as fabulous as my mom's. And I am STILL exhausted!! I missed you too Julie!! Happy year of the rat!! The rat is the first animal in the zodiac and supposedly the year of the rat is a time of hard work and change. It is supposed to be a good year to make a fresh start.

Comment

Working...
                  X