Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Speaking of Coffee....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Coffee....

Which is my favorite drink

How do you take yours?

I always get a dark roast...nothing fancy....
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Speaking of Coffee....

Black . . . . no cream, no sugar. I don't like anything to get in the way of my cafeine.
    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

I have a shot of espresso in the morning to get my engine started.

I like everything, except for the really sweet syrupy frou frou drinks.
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

with a drop of milk and 2 sugars.

Comment

No coffee here but have to have Non-fat Chai Latte.

Comment

cream

Comment

Black. I do like a skinny latte if I am hitting a coffee shop.
              Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

My morning usual is the darkest roast available, 2 sugars (packets not spoons) and a little skim milk. If I need a pick-me-up in the afternoon or on weekends I go for a skim double latte.

Comment

Julia, I use those too. I love the French Vanilla creamer and two Splendas!
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

This is how you know I came of age during the post-Starbucks era:

Medium Skim Latte with Sugar Free Hazelnut and two Splenda. I annoy myself when I order it...but it's what I like.

And that's why I drink coffee once every two weeks....because when I do, I pay for it.
                    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Lots of milk (cream when I want to treat myself), sugar (must be raw - don't like the white stuff), and an espresso shot....or french press if I am not up to pulling out the espresso machine.

DH always says "would you like a little coffee with your cream"
                      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

In the morning, usually a dark roast with some skim milk or soy milk. I grew up in a black coffee household because my mother had her own sugar boycott when prices jumped in the '70s. I started adding milk to increase my calcium intake. Of course, now they say that it doesn't do a whole lot but eh, I'm already there)

When I'm out or in the evening- cappucino. Straight on caffeine, baby.

Jenn

Comment

At home I drink whatever DH is making, usually a sumatra - black.

At a store I usually have a mocha.
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Just saw this online and thought it appropriate to share:

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload ... large=true

Steven Colbert on the Starbucks shutdown yesterday.

Comment

I don't drink it.....never liked the taste enough. DH doesn't drink it because of his caffeine insensitivity. I love the smell, though.
                              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Working...
                              X