Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Back from our cruise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from our cruise...

we had a great time and way too much to eat of course.

Stopped at Samana, Dominican Republic; Tortola, BVI; St. Thomas/St. John, USVI, and to the Bahamas. Had a nice time.

And for you Bachelor fans....Alex Michal from the first season was on our snorkling excursion...he is sporting about 50 more lbs. and is very obnoxious...

Back to the grind tomorrow...
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Re: Back from our cruise...

YAY!!! For vacation!

Sucks to get back to real-life again though huh?
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Glad you had fun!!!!
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome back?

Glad you had a good time!

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by Laker
          And for you Bachelor fans....Alex Michal from the first season was on our snorkling excursion...he is sporting about 50 more lbs. and is very obnoxious...
          Ok, I have to ask - did you know who he was or did someone have to point him out?

Glad you had a good time, getting back to the grind always sucks!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
            Originally posted by Laker
            Ok, I have to ask - did you know who he was or did someone have to point him out?

Glad you had a good time, getting back to the grind always sucks!
            Had that feeling...like that person looks very familiar...but could't put my finger on it...then the combination of his face, his "nantucket" cheeze t-shirt, and hearing his voice...I nailed it. My wife wasn't sure until we heard his girl call him by name.

She took a photo of him too...pretty funny, but we do watch that dumb show. Watching the new one right now...hilarious...
            Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Working...
            X