Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Black Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Monday

Well I haven't slept well the last two nights and I'm trying to keep myself busy with other things. But of course everyone asks and wants to talk about it and what's going on and of course wants me to explain the stupid process that it is! But I plan on parking my butt on the couch and watching tv all night!
    Dh and a friend are going to the gopher basketball game which is a nice distraction for him!

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by lady0880
      Dh and a friend are going to the gopher basketball game which is a nice distraction for him!
      I have to ask...what is the gopher bb game?? :huh: :huh:
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse
        I have to ask...what is the gopher bb game?? :huh: :huh:

not from Minnesota are you?

(I'll resist the temptation to explain and let Lady0880 explain herself. Let it be known that my dh is a HUGE gopher hockey fan.)

Comment

I am getting through the time by posting on here ... shredding papers .... cleaning house .... feeling extremely anxious ... checking my email way to often.

I think I'll watch a movie tonight after the kids are in bed. I checked a couple out from the library.

Comment

Of course it's the Minnesota Gophers, hockey games are the best but hard to ever get tickets too! We are born and bred here in St. Paul!

Comment

Of course it's the Minnesota Gophers, hockey games are the best but hard to ever get tickets too! We are born and bred here in St. Paul!
              Yes, we have satellite tv here only so we can get the package that has the gopher hockey games! We don't really watch any other tv but that. We even got the idea for our son's name from a former player.

edit: too much info about boring me.

Comment

Wait a minute...you said basket ball not hockey. Ok - now I am really confused.

ETA - oh - I read on...it is a collegiate mascot. I seeeee - says the girl from where the parie dogs are from and gophers are a myth.
                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X