Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Any homeschoolers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any homeschoolers here?

I, I mean, my DH and I, HS our 7 y/o DS and next fall we will add our 5 y/o DS and our 15 y/o DD to our HS adventures.

Homeschooling a 10th grader scares me but I am excited a the same time.

How many "extracurricular" activities do your children do? I detest running somewhere everyday and I am going to have to set limits in the fall. I do have a "rule": two kids have to be involved/able to participate for me to pack everyone up and go. Of course, this doesn't apply to my teen,as it seems I run her somewhere daily.

I also buy too much Taco Bell because all of my running around! I mean, how hard is it to make a bean burrito?!

Anyone else??

Re: Any homeschoolers here?

Not a hoomeschooler, but just wanted to add that I love the photo, thanks for sharing

Comment

My girls are in Catholic school so I'm no help, but that is a great looking family!
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

cute photo!

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Love the picture!
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Crispin's Crispian
            I don't even have kids but just wanted to say I love your photo! I assume that's an Ergo? Those are so handy! I borrowed one to haul the 18mo I nanny around in the airport and around Seattle and Portland on our trip starting tomorrow. Love them.
            Good eye. It IS an Ergo!

I hope you're having fun in Seattle and Portland! Lucky!!!

I have to take the pic down though, because I can't make it smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by amyli
              I, I mean, my DH and I, HS our 7 y/o DS and next fall we will add our 5 y/o DS and our 15 y/o DD to our HS adventures.

Homeschooling a 10th grader scares me but I am excited a the same time.

How many "extracurricular" activities do your children do? I detest running somewhere everyday and I am going to have to set limits in the fall. I do have a "rule": two kids have to be involved/able to participate for me to pack everyone up and go. Of course, this doesn't apply to my teen,as it seems I run her somewhere daily.

I also buy too much Taco Bell because all of my running around! I mean, how hard is it to make a bean burrito?!

Anyone else??
              I homeschool - I'll send you a pm.
              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
              With fingernails that shine like justice
              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
              X