Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I met the lovely Lindsay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met the lovely Lindsay

So, add one more to the lipstick case. I met one of our newer members (lmk17 aka Lindsay) yesterday here in SA. Yet another military medical spouse!

I even met her husband and mine actually showed up!

Jenn

Re: I met the lovely Lindsay

I think someone needs to take down my slut heart. I'm seriously falling behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
      I think someone needs to take down my slut heart. I'm seriously falling behind.

I'm gonna getcha, I'm gonna getcha!
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

You're all sluts as far as I'm concerned.
        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild
          Speaking of meeting people, did I miss your trip, poky?
          Unfortunately, yes, but that's mostly because we actually ended up staying with my cousin in Frederick, and we just took the metro in from shady grove about 1, watched the show at 2, and went right back once it was over; we had time to wander as far as the capitol building to take some pictures of the some cherry blossoms, but that was really it.

The show was *awesome*, by the way. If there are still tickets available, I highly recommend Teller's Macbeth showing at the Folger Library theater.

Next time we're in the area, we'll plan on being on the hill more than just a couple hours, and meet you for lunch or something!
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Auspicious
            You're all sluts as far as I'm concerned.
            Julie! you crack me up!
            Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
            "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Working...
            X